Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in Loooooooooooove!

http://www.virus.info/snow/

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

as i said earkier askxlmpx309bananas, what is the price tag on her?

Comment

Alreee7

5he's a serious piece of kit isn't she lads sleek and powerful
      ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

Cost

Originally posted by jasonmcareedj View Post
        as i said earkier askxlmpx309bananas, what is the price tag on her?
        It's early days yet creedsonmcjay. Product won't be out for a month or 2. Digital Village are the only people I know selling them on a pre-order basis, and they're looking for STG829 for it. That's loads, but nowhere near as much as the rest of the Access range.

Comment

in fairness, they made a great job of the presentation. top marks there

Comment

Cost Again

Strange things happening - Digital Village have dropped their price down to STG762. No idea why, could be slow uptake on the pre-orders. Tech spec/press release here, and as they say "First UK shipment expected in March 2008".

Still no sign of a manufacturer's RRP. Futuresounds are the official Access distributor for IRL, and they've been known to sell single items even though they supply retail outlets, but non-one's gonna know shit until this thing appears in Spring, tbh.

I'd nearly buy one, but I'll wait for at least a year till they're outdated then get it on the cheap.

Gonna put this one to bed. Tired of posting w$%k about it. Still in love though! Hah!

Comment

Working...
            X