Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TB-303 for the Commodore 64? No waaaaay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TB-303 for the Commodore 64? No waaaaay!

Sweet Jesus. Is this a fake or something? The Prophet-64, a software 303 for the C64. It was a cartridge that you plugged into the back, had a 303, 909 and some kind of Moog emulator as well.

One for the retro heads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJDM0fnVqxc

Yikes - they exist! -> http://www.prophet64.com/
    Last edited by ; Mon 28-07-2008, 3:07 AM. Reason: Added mfg's URL

OMFG!!!..it dont look fake,it looks wicked!!. where can you buy?

Comment

OK, the original site is http://www.prophet64.com/, but it says as of Dec 5 2007 "The Prophet64 Cartridge is discontinued and will be replaced with the MSSIAH"

So, you go to the MSSIAH site and it says they're waiting on their manufacturers to start banging them them out on their production line, so since everyone has to wait, they don't sell them... yet.

The company is called 8bit ventures. Looks legit enough, but who knows. http://www.mssiah.com/ would be the place to keep an eye on if you really want one. Check the Q&A link on that page for the low down.

Comment

Good fuc*ing god!!!!!!! Wow.. the 64 WAS the greatest 8-bit evar.. i don't remember ever seeing this before.. Then again, i never knew anyone with a c-64.. we woz all Amstrad CPC/IBM PC/Atari ST/Speccy in mah hood..

Although one sploom had a Vic-20..
        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Sploom?

Define "Sploom" for me someday, willya? I can sorta guess but I wanna hear it from the horses mouth Don't click this
          Last edited by ; Fri 01-08-2008, 4:28 PM. Reason: Too many stoopid smilies embedded. I deletes.

Comment

it has bin defined

Comment

anyone find out what the craic is with getting this bad boy yet?

Comment

yep

Originally posted by Dunbar View Post
                OMFG!!!..it dont look fake,it looks wicked!!. where can you buy?
                Hello All lovelies. I could not find an introdocthoru thread (however u spell that)
                so I decided to reply to this.

wow thats a bit (geddit??) wonderful!

I recall me and my brother sitting in the junkroom in 19?? and listening to
                the WC poo coming down the drains from above playing with the 64.

mofos still did this shit back then?

amazing. is there a rob hubbard thread etc? to mashed to look...

huge respect to the Springer! The 5/9 is one for the history books.
                and automtic+coffee tables omp. is the shit.

W O R D

Comment

So i don't understand

Are you confirming it's Fake ?
                  ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

See also This >>>>>>>>>>>

ABOUT

The MSSIAH is a MIDI cartridge for the Commodore 64.
                    It contains a suite of music applications that starts instantly as you insert the cartridge and start up the computer.
                    With these applications you can play the C64's audio circuit (SID) via MIDI or stand-alone with the internal sequencers.

MSSIAH Cartridge

MSSIAH is short for MIDI SID Software Integrated Applications and Hardware and means that the cartridge contains both software and hardware to midify the C64. Since they are integrated you won't need hard-to-get MIDI peripherals to hook it up to your synthesizer or sequencer.
                    Just plug in a MIDI cable and off you go!

With no doubt, the MSSIAH is the cheapest way for you to bring MIDI to your Commodore 64!
                    However, cheap does not mean less.. MSSIAH is loaded with features that will make the old C64 an irreplaceable tool in your modern recording studio!

MSSIAH Cartridge

Price: 49,95 EUR
                    (MIDI cable is not included)

MSSIAH is waiting to be released..

© 2008 8bit ventures
                    ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

me explain

Originally posted by Armer View Post
                      Are you confirming it's Fake ?
                      Who? Me? No sorry bout that. I was just drunk and excited.
                      Havnt had a 64 for many many years and I shouldnt have quoted Dunbar
                      like that and I shouldnt have used the yellow warning sign and I shouldnt have
                      called my message 'yep' either. It was all a bit confusing wannit?

I think I quoted Dunbar because I was wondering why it would be a fake
                      in the first place...errrr?

Im a weee bit sick of the Audiorealism one so this was very fresh.
                      That's all.

I slap self and move on. Better future postings to come.
                      cheers

Comment

Nah Man all opinions welcome even Under tha influence

Don't worry yourself welcome to springers lair
                        ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

Working...
                        X