logic 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logic 9

Any good tutorials floating about for it?

56gb of software is not going to waste!!!!

try looking for videos about it.. get a feel .. maybe youtube? or something?

wait, 56gb? what? are you sure? thats ridiculous. thats like 11 DVDs.. nah, that has to be less then that!!!!!!

with 56gb it sounds like it comes with shitloads of audio.. probably crap you don't need.. just exclude those folders from the download.. untick them in the file list for the torrent.
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Originally posted by jasonmcareedj View Post
      Any good tutorials floating about for it?

56gb of software is not going to waste!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+tutorial&aq=f

56gb, must come with asstons of vst's.

I recently downloaded Reason. Giving it a try after 4-5 years with Ableton.

But yeah, youtube is the business for tutorials.

Comment

A friend of mine who uses Reason churned this out to me a couple of weeks ago.

http://soundcloud.com/northandfunk/north-funk-sundays

Comment

yeah there was a shit load of CD's with it. I got the full studio 9 for 250 euro.

Well 2 for 500 direct from the factory in cork

i seem to remember my new years resolution was to make a track in 2010 lol

ah well, same again for 2011 lol

Comment

yeah there was a shit load of CD's with it. I got the full studio 9 for 250 euro.

Well 2 for 500 direct from the factory in cork

i seem to remember my new years resolution was to make a track in 2010 lol

ah well, same again for 2011 lol
            I've had the same recurring one for 3 years now, lol

Comment

the 2 of us should camp out in springers batcave and not move some weekend until we have a track each done lol

Comment

my plan for 2011 is to make psy or d&b on a weekly basis.. gonna try an knock out a track every 10 days or so if i can - all 100% nonsense arse shite get-your-shirt-off stuff. this is because in 2010, the tracks that made me leap about the place were almost all nitro breaky/dnb and psy tracks.. the other 'usual' genres all delivered some highlights, but overall, none of them made me sweat like the srs fast crasy-ass sh!t did..

So, out with the dayglo and tie-die military clobber, let there be sweats.
                jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

the 2 of us should camp out in springers batcave and not move some weekend until we have a track each done lol
                  Rofl! I'm in

Comment

Working...
                  X