No announcement yet.

Voyetra Sequencer & Hardware PC DOS midi Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this while cleaning out the shack today, think this is the place for it...

The obvious questions are:

* Did anyone ever get a Voyetra t-shirt??
    * Did anyone get a V22 to V24 upgrade kit - and if so, what was in it? especially the documentation!!
    Attached Files
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Manual is online here: https://www.scribd.com/document/2499...us-Gold-Manual
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Any of You who use Voyetra still may have come across the MEMORY FULL error at some stage. This is when you switch to R (Record) Mode, only to have the sequencer lock up, and the available memory shrink to zero. A hard reset is required.

This appears to be the early stages of RAM ROT.

My machine has 512MB of ram so i can run Linux dual-boot with Dos 6.22 (as You do) even though i only need 1mb of ram to run voyetra in Dos 6.22 with things loaded high etc.

Last week i had a major freeze - i have about 1 a year at most - but on reboot, the bios in my Dell GX1 disabled one of the RAM sticks! I pulled it - a 128MB PC100 stick, and everything returned to normal. No issues since.

Not much to say here, just that if You have far too much ram, like 512x the amount you need, you are possibly asking for issues to emerge.

jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
        X