• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Night Sessions 13/14/15 August 2016

Fri 12/Sat 13

02.00 L.A.W.
    www.facebook.com/weareLAWdjs

1. John Mitchell - Wako / Ixel Remix (Vision Division)
    2. Aequal - 48 Ronin (Illegal Alien Records)
    3. Mikael Jonasson - Hybernate /Lex Gorrie Remix (Renesanz)
    4. The Plant Worker - Omicron 01 (ATT Series)
    5. ID-22 - Folder (Phase Insane)
    6. PVS - KP2 (Key Vinyl)
    7. Heckmann - Speak Silent to Me / VSK Remix (AFU ltd)
    8. Hans Bouffmyhre - Protocol (Sleaze)
    9. Energun - Shadowing (Vision Division)
    10. Oscar Mulero - Misphonia (Mord Records)
    11. Karine Vitoria - Uber Himmel (Underdub Records)
    12. Jezequel - Oppimation (Basement Reborn)
    13. Makaton - Defiler /Tomohiko Sagae Remix (RSB)
    14. O/V/R - Easy Prey (Blueprint)
    15. Wex10 - Item (Complexed)

Get more L.A.W. Sounds: www.soundcloud.com/weareLAWdjs

03.00 Radio Division
    www.ceoltronic.ie

04.00 Solid Steel
    www.solidsteel.net

Feat: Sevdaliza*www.facebook.com/SEVDALIZAMUSIC

jp - honey i'm home
    scott xylo - evangelion
    frank ocean - wise man
    alice smith - i put a spell on you
    a6 - choppi repeat patern
    radiohead - daydreaming
    hiele - moisturizer
    bjork - all is full of love (plaid remix)
    daphni owen pallet - tiberius
    erik jackson - on the am
    hans zimmer - interstellar theme
    sigmund - together
    tumblr ghetto - take me
    moby - lie down in darkness
    donnie darko - mad world
    Ennio Morricone - The Braying Mule

Sat 13/Sun 14

21.55 Springsession
    www.mrspring.net

00.00 Whitenoise #554
    www.daveclarke.com

Supreme - Kretz
    Cut Off Point - ADJ
    Ottomatic - Jimi The Genius
    Reality Tunnels - Q-Chip
    Do What You Criticize - The Bandit
    Automatiq Talking Head - Dr Floyd
    Los Amigos De Lo Ajeno - Dark Vektor
    Projectile - Rogue Frequency
    Power Lines - DJ Xed
    Adriatic Passage - N-Ter
    Bass Agenda 86 (Planet Pluto Remix) - Andrew Red Hand
    Trails and Tracks - Fleck E.S.C
    Humanoid (Pip WIlliams remix) - Code Rising
    Root Code (INT-P1) - Larry Mc Cormick

Download Whitenoise shows from RTÉ here: http://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_whitenoise.xml

Subscribe FREE with iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/rte-dave-clarkes-white-noise/id505578675

01.00 AM:FM #071 & #072
    www.clr.net

AM_FM71

Since 1995, the Love Family Park is not only a main part of Germany´s Techno Scene, it helped creating it and set standards for outdoor electronic music festivals and especially for the music style itself, that would influence a whole generation of sun and outdoor loving party crowds.
    In 2013 Cosmopop, the promoter that also runs Time Warp, decided to add a "tent" floor to the so far only outdoor stages. This way, Adam Beyer and myself were booked for the first time at LFP, a festival right next to my hometown, that I only visited before as a guest for almost 20 years. It was a great first year in the tent and I have been a regular "tent-closer" since then. But the next two years didn't go so well. In 2014, some of you still might remember, a very heavy storm hit the location late in the evening and only thanks to the professional work of Cosmopop and their amazing team, organising the evacuation, no one really got hurt. I remember ducking with a couple of other people behind a big trash container, trying not to get hit by stuff flying around. It was surreal, like a movie scene and even a day later we were still all quite in shock from what had happened so quickly. Half way during my set, I was told to announce over the mike, that everyone had to leave the tent as quickly as possible and shall head to the exits. At first I thought it was a joke, but when the first wave hit and the tent started to shake and sway, we all ran like crazy and as mentioned before, hid under a trash container for a while.
    In 2015 it was a terrible heat wave with up to 46 degrees and you can imagine how nicely hot it was in a tent.
    This year 2016 was different. The vibe and the mood in the tent were out of this world and I had so much fun as never before. To top the night of, we all ended up watching the penalty shoot out between Italy and Germany of the Euros. I was sitting next to a good Italian friend from Napoli, who almost died of a heart attack.
    The recordings of my set from this evening in Mainz are the two AM/FM Shows in the last two weeks of July. Hope you enjoy!

03.00 AM:FM #073
    www.clr.net

AM_FM073

We are in the second season with Hyte at Amnesia on Ibiza. I am enjoying that this year I am playing even more dates, mostly in my beloved Main Room, but as well on the terrace. The terrace definitely has a special vibe to it and that makes at least me want to play a little differently than "normal". Then again, what is "normal"?! Anyways, I did a lot of music digging and editing in order to create, what I think, is my take on the terrace floor. What some of you might not know that in my early beginning years of DJing electronic music, I actually played a lot of house. I was part of SOAP Records and Noosa Heads and we even had a remix released on Strictly Rhythm for Planet Soul. With my Partner back then, Andre Walter, we even managed to produce a track with the mighty Marshall Jefferson ("Move Your Body") back in 1996, called "Mushrooms" https://youtu.be/_ailOTFYWko, which some today still say became an all time classic. If you have not heard it you might wanna check it out. On a side note, according to Marshall, it was a true story that I recorded, him telling us back then in our studio on the countryside outside Frankfurt. So playing vocals and house is sort of natural to me, it just has to be the right vocals and it has to have a certain vibe to it. So playing on the Amnesia terrace gave me the opportunity to bring out the (how about we call it) "nugroove funky house techno" in me. (By the way, last year I called it "new romantic house", but that is so last year ). Anyways, let´s get to the night itself, Bambounou opened the floor followed by Loco Dice and I played the end. If that wasn't already enough of a challenge, we used only one setup, which meant a lot of moving equipment and that is always kind of a hassle. Additionally to that we used a different mixer, which turned out to be faulty and produced the occasional distortion effects that you can sometimes hear on the recording. Good thing about this is, 25 years of DJing give you a little bit of comfort and routine in situations like this and after a kind of rocky start, I managed to really enjoy my time on that Wednesday night on the terrace. Which leaves me thinking that in the future, I might add even more nugroove funky house techno to my sets. Who knows
    What you hear on this week´s AM/FM is the first hour of my set on the Amnesia terrace for Hyte on the last Wednesday in July 2016. Next week you will get the rest if you want. Hope you enjoy and to see you soon somewhere on the dance floor! Cheers, Chris

Sun 14/Mon 15

00.00 Corsten's Countdown #476
    www.ferrycorsten.com

01. Progreg - Puga (Witness45 LA Mix) [Intricate Records]
    02. Jame - Kaskelot [Alter Ego Progressive]
    03. Michael Badal - Decade [Lange Recordings]
    04. Anden State - Let Me Say [AVA Recordings]
    05. Solis & Sean Truby - Nobu [Flashover Recordings]
    06. Hazem Beltagui & Denise Rivera - Held & Heard [Raz Nitzan Music]
    07. Matt Erray - Magic Seven [MIKE Push Studio]
    08. Novaspace - Cygnus [Coldharbour Recordings]
    09. The Thrillseekers Presents Hydra - Amber (Extended Mix) [FSOE][Listener's Choice]

CORSTEN'S COUNTDOWN TOP 3
    52:00 10. Ferry Corsten presents Gouryella - Neba [Flashover Recordings] #3
    53:28 11. Dan Dobson - The Distance Between Us [Flashover Trance] #2
    54:23 12. Dimension & Radion6 - Emerald [Flashover Recordings] #1

01.00 Mainstage #321
    www.wandwmusic.com

1 - Bingo Players - Be With You
    2 - TWIIG - About U
    3 - Mikael Weermets & Digital Junkiez - Open Your Mind
    4 - Carta - Shanghai
    5 - Kryder & HIIO - La Luna
    6 - Jimmy Clash - CUBA
    7 - Axwell & Shapov - Belong
    8 - Abba - Gimme Gimme
    9 - TJR - Freaks
    10 - Dash Berlin & Luca Perra - Without The Sun
    11 - Armin van Buuren - Old Skool
    12 - Andrew Rayel & Khomha - All Systems Down
    13 - Dankann - Right Now
    14 - Ravitez & Joey Dale - Everest
    15 - Armin van Buuren vs Quadrophonia - Quadrophonia
    16 - Martin Garrix vs Bebe Rexha - Name Of Love
    17 - Alan Walker - Faded
    18 - Chainsmokers ft Halsey - Closer

Get the podcast now: http://podcast.wandwmusic.nl/get.php?web=wandw_mainstage_podcast-2016-08-06-91592.m4a
    jUst plAythAtbEAt
Working...
X