• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Night Sessions11/12/13 Feb 2017

02.00 L.A.W.
    www.soundcloud.com/weareLAWdjs

1. Keikari - Aalto (Newrhythmic)
    2. Demia E. Clash - Traum (Darknet)
    3. Wirrwarr - D1 / Liss C. Rework (Logical Methods)
    4. Pushmann - Problems / Moedeus Remix (Clutch Trax)
    5. Ledd - Pleasure Is So Dark (Decoy)
    6. Pierre Deutschmann - Haible (Complexed Records)
    7. Mari Mattham - Ugly Boy / Hans Bouffmyhre (Unknown Territory)
    8. Gabeen - Disappearance (Nightmare Factory Records)
    9. Echologist & The Automatic Message - High Noon / Ricardo Garduno Remix (Illegal Alien Records)
    10. Arweenn - Sow / Alexander D'niel Remix (Shout Records)
    11. Sven Wittekind - Time Capsule (Sempiternal Audio)
    12. Kode - Aot (Green Fetish Records)
    13. Keikari - Valta (Newrhythmic)
    14. Mickey Nox - Axcart / Oliver Rosemann Remix (Green Fetish Records)
    15. JoeFarr - Any Other Way (User Experience)
    16. Mark J - Last System (Deconstrukt)

Get L.A.W. Face: www.facebook.com/weareLAWdjs

03.00 Radio DiVision
    www.facebook.com/DivisionUnit

Will Kinsella presents Radio DiVISION; the monthly broadcast of the weekly party series at Pygmalion. This month Mark Lawless steps into RTE studios for a live studio mix ahead of his set with Radio Slave on Saturday February 11th. Mark was a production assistant on Ceoltronic Radio, a core member of the Apocalypse Now team and one of the main DiVISION residents.

Bonab - little helper 261-3
    Oxlade - little helper 239-2
    James dexter - block
    Mobius strum - what kind of party
    Spike jr - frost
    Spike jr - no repeat
    Kevin over - sambuca vinista
    Arcila - cali gold
    Emery warman - dubpowah (andre butano mix)
    Nicke, R.Ma - do your thing (andre butano mix)

04.00 Solid Steel
    www.solidsteel.net

Feat: RocketNumberNine www.rn9.co.uk

21.55 Springsession
    www.mrspring.net

00.00 Whitenoise 580
    www.daveclarke.com

(Dj Bone Mix www.dj-bone.com)

Basic cycle - Deep'a and Biri
    She Did the Weeding - Adventice
    (unknown) - Jay Denham
    Universal Crisis - Lionel Weets
    Bonus Beats Thang - 2000 and One
    Katino III - Ø Phase
    Five Cubes On Twenty Five Squares - Sleeparchive
    Fernweh - Artefakt
    Guardian of my Mind - Lionel Weets
    Detroit is Soul - DJ Bone
    Quarries - (unknown)
    Marvel Less - Differ-Ent
    Ice Fractions (1B remix) - Silvershower
    Gem In Eyes (feat. DJ Bone) - Differ-Ent
    Dexterity - Deetron
    Prowler - 2000 and One
    Cheat Code 2.0 - DJ Bone

01.00 Sunil Sharpe
    www.sunilsharpe.com

From his marathon set at Georgia's Bassiani club in Tbilisi last weekend, tonight we get an hour of live DJ power from Sunil Sharpe, for his February monthly installment.

02.00 AM/FM #098
    www.clr.net

Chris Reports on this episode: Happy New Year! Can I still say that? Had a discussion earlier about how long you can actually say Happy New Year. Anyways, this week´s AMFM is the second hour of the set that I played on January 1st 2017 at the beautiful Gashouder in Amsterdam for Awakenings. After playing in Rome and Berlin on the night/morning before, I could not ask for a better start into the new year, covering these 3 amazing cities and events. The first of those was Spazio 900 in Rome, where I had the honour to DJ while slipping into the new year with my great friends and fans in Italy. After that we took off directly to Berlin, where I had the pleasure to finish the main floor of the extremely amazing HYTE NYE event.

After a few hours of rest we then took off to Amsterdam in the evening of the 1st for the great Gashouder. If you have never been, you should go. Awakenings is throwing the best parties in there and this time was somehow even more energetic than last time. So I decided to release the set. Although both others were equally fun, I find this one captures that NYE ride and vibe quite well. I hope you enjoy it!

03.00 AM/FM #099
    www.clr.net

Chris Reports on this episode: This AMFM features my set that I played at Beta Nightclub in Denver Colorado on Sunday, January 22nd. It was my first US weekend in 2017 and that Friday night I played at the new Schimanski club in Brooklyn. For those who don’t know, the club is named after a famous German TV character, a police detective who was always known for his rough and rebellious style. It was quite a night in that way as well. Without much sleep I flew to Montreal, where I played Igloo Fest on Saturday night, closing the main stage around midnight. What a festival. An Open Air in the middle of the Canadian winter. Then catching the only direct flight to Denver at 7 in the morning. We started to feel the lack of sleep a little by then. So after a good bit of sleep we arrived at Beta around 9:30. The Sundays there are quite special, due to the fact that you have quite a dedicated crowd of people who come out for an early night. The plan was to play till midnight, but we ended up extending it 2h longer. I thought no one minded. So for an early Sunday evening, it turned out to be quite a ride. So much energy in that room, I somehow ended up playing some new stuff mixed up with my personal old favs from last year and before. No rules, even quite rebellious at times Well let´s have a listen. I hope you enjoy

04.00 AM/FM #100
    www.clr.net

(Hour 2 of Chris @ Beta)

00.00 Corsten's Countdown #502
    www.ferrycorsten.com

01. JES & Tenishia - Here & Now (Gai Barone Declaration Of Prog Remix) [Magik Muzik]
    02. Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix) [Above & Beyond Respray] (Extended Mix) [Anjunabeats]
    03. Markus Schulz ft Brooke Tomlinson - In The Night (4 Strings Remix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
    04. Pierre Pienaar - Emirembe [Magic Island Records]
    05. Thomas Ulstrup - Magnum Opus [Flashover Recordings]
    06. First Sight & Kiran M - Satia [InfraRed]
    07. Stoneface & Terminal - Berlin '99 [FSOE Recordings]
    08. PureNRG - Prophecy (Istoria 2017 Anthem) [Black Hole Recordings]
    09. Oliver Lieb - Subraumstimulation (Push Remix) [Orit Records][Listener’s Choice]

CORSTEN'S COUNTDOWN TOP 3
    10. Max Graham & Estiva - Generation (Breakbeat Mix) [Cycles] #3
    11. Ferry Corsten ft Aruna - Live Forever (Gareth Emery Remix) [Flashover Recordings] #2
    12. Solis & Sean Truby - Feel It [Flashover Recordings] #1

01.00 Mainstage #346
    www.wandwmusic.com

01. Showtek vs Technoboy & Tuneboy - Mellow (Calvo Extended Remix)
    02. W&W - Whatcha Need
    03. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey feat. Zedd - Starving (Bali Bandits Remix) (Extended Version)
    04. Sash_S - Vilo
    05. Martin Garrix ft. Dua Lipa - Scared To Be Lonely (VAVO & RXTRO Remix)
    06. Divolly & Markward vs Lequ - Militante
    07. Maurice West - Yin Yang
    08. Evan Dorosheff - Something Right
    09. Sash_S - Moon
    10. Protoculture - Pegasus (Vigel Remix)
    11. Jaxx & Vega - Katuma
    12. Dyro & Goia - Alive
    13. Smash of the Week: Will Sparks - Monsta
    14. Markus Schulz ft. Brooke Tomlinson - In The Night (4 Strings Remix)
    15. Snavs - For You
    16. Henry Fong ft. Don Husky - Bow0.
    17. Paris Blohm ft. Elle Vee - Into Dust
    18. Unknown Artist - Carnaval

Get the podcast now: http://podcast.wandwmusic.nl/get.php?web=wandw_mainstage_podcast-2017-02-05-69788.m4a
    jUst plAythAtbEAt
Working...
X