No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

hatiras_what_happened_to_the_funk_hibias.mp3
    VIBRASPHERE_-_102_Miles_From_Here_(club_live_mix)_320.mp3
    MCBLU_-_Di5co_(original_mix)_320.mp3
    NOISETTES - DONT UPSET THE RHYTHM (VERTIGO).wav
    DIRTY_VEGAS_-_Pressure_(Sultan_&_Ned_Shepard_mix)_320.mp3
    citylife feat. DD- san_francisco_dons_vs_dbn_remix_hq-wastedyouthmusic-dot-com.m

p3

remedy p&r - no_superstar_original_mix_globalproductions-ch.mp3 houseworks records
    MENINI_VIANI_-_Dark_Beat_(Criminal_Vibes_remix)_320.mp3
    prok and fitch - el beasto (floorplay 006).wav
    silwindows-chocolatepumarmx320.mp3 (work records)
    LEMOCH_DEIBYS_feat_JAV_-_Esperanza_(IO_Iberican_mix)_320.mp3
    ricky luchini ft mooney - little_bird_alex_gaudino_jason_rooney_mix_airplane records-com

.mp3

ELITE_SUPERSTARS_-_Cheerleader_(Electrixx_remix)_320.mp3
    Loco n Jam - rock to bass_0.mp3
    DJ Antoine underneath_dons_menck_remix_ sessions recordings globalproductions-ch.mp3
    BF084 - 01.Slava Flash - Criminal Girl (Original mix).mp3indiscretion - mad_funky_DG_biggrooverecords-com.mp3

Shy Brothers - Hook [Solid].mp3
    YYR026_Michal_Poliak_funky_rain.mp3
    Mallorca Lee - Kiss It Better [MLXL].wav
    Nick Larson - Push [Couture].mp3
    Stew Ewens + Louk - Bad Habit [Joyride] 96.wav
    Alex O - Alone In Rain [Liquid Pulse].wav

In the mix240109

MARX, Sean - Southbound (original)
    ISMA AE, Jerome ROY STROEBEL - Vila Nova (Max Graham remix)
    SCAN X - Midnight (Laurent Garnier edit)
    VAN STONE, Kain - Superstring
    PHUNK INVESTIGATION - Black Tamurra (Ursin & Benew remix)

Emil Lassaria - Tchno Tchyes
    MINIMO - Spacy (original mix)
    SPARTAQUE - Crush Dummy (HighCat remix)

underworld - cowgirl [joint operations centre remix]

(jbo/adv.)
    SHARIGRAMA - Crossroads

on cd: dj pierre - box energy (trax records)003.mp3
    Last edited by playthatbeat; Sun 25-01-2009, 1:51 AM.
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

yes lads, sad but true, the mix tonite is pre-recorded.. i cant be arsed bringing in the decks anymore, it's too much to deal with
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Wow, I won't feel too bad now missing the show to go out and celebrate my sister getting the fck out of the country!

Lucky girl

Comment

Originally posted by playthatbeat View Post
        yes lads, sad but true, the mix tonite is pre-recorded.. i cant be arsed bringing in the decks anymore, it's too much to deal with

*sigh*

Last edited by ; Mon 23-08-2010, 4:53 AM.

Comment

wow!! thats one cooooooooooooooool bitta art thar!!!

well, tbh, i dont think using fucking CDs is actually 'mixing'.. Like, so what.. CDs my asspipe

i might as well use some prog on the PC to mix the mp3s and then just stand there waving my arms about and playing with the fx on the mixer..

nah, if im gonna have to use CDs, im gonna mix it at home, i feel like an eejet carting cd decks in every week. and, i have had the things freeze on me - happend on saturday night - so best just do it into wavlab, then make an mp2 of it and run it off the internal playout system.

i was tipped off that in my next contract renewal, they are going to FORCE me to do a show for RTE-PULSE. So, i'm thinking if i just allow them to re-play my 4 sections i do every saturday night 9-11pm, then that will satisfy that clause of the new contract. Something like every afternoon at 4.30pm mon-thursday, they could play 1 of the sections.. If i start using the internal playout system, then the 4 sections would already be on the system, so all PULSE's sysop has to do is drag it into the timeline in the template for each day and bingo!

At a push, i could also allow my hourlong mix to be used as well, maybe on a friday night.. This of coarse would all be WITHOUT me waffling on it.. like straight playout of each section - no voices, and maybe just a GO TO DOT NET FOR TRACKLISTS at the end of each...

anyway, times are a changin.
          jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

hmmm... doing another show/more output don't look too good unless you're getting more pay, so that "use the bits from 9-11" sounds reasonable enuff.

I'd better embed copyright metadata into that pic before it gets nicked, hope I'm not too late The GIMP works!

Comment

Man times are a changing

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL
              ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

Anyone having any trouble listening to this weeks show on the http://www.mrspring.info/index.php?pageid=radioshows page. I tried to stream it and got some sort of render error and then I downloaded the stream, and its jumpy, stop starty at best. Not listenable at all though

Comment

Just tried it again, the stream and redownloading the set. still the same jumping and stop starting as if I was listening to a really bad internet stream

Comment

Working...
                  X