• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete Tong @ Homelands Ireland 2000!!!

http://www.mrspring.net/downloads/au...eland_2000.mp3
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Sol Ray Studio/Radio mix from early 2002!!

http://www.mrspring.net/downloads/au...pring_2002.mp3
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Dear spring,

Can you please put up the one of you playing in Eden in Ibiza,

and also if you have time the Tomcraft radio mix.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by playthatbeat View Post
          Jay Pidgeon @ Planet Love 2003

http://www.mrspring.net/downloads/au..._love_2003.mp3

Great set from JP - lots of nice hard house/trance/hybrid, and some good fiddling..

(also available on the PLAYER THING)
          Sound for this, and the others, cheers, dont hear much from Jay back in them days.

Comment

Tom Stephan (superchumbo) and Craig Dimech (meck) just added to the PLAYERTHANG

Tom: http://www.mrspring.net/downloads/au..._200400000.mp3

Craig: http://www.mrspring.net/downloads/au..._110699000.mp3
            jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Gud stuff

Mite need a second hard drive 2 hold dis!

Any more goin up?
              Dont play dat beat

Comment

any chance of Mr Spring Live HiFi Godskitchen Arena 2006 06/08/06
                and thanks for the oakey from homelands much appreciated

Comment

Are these links permanantely inactive or will i post up what i'm looking for from the main list if they're still available? I'd have em all if possible!!

Comment

I wonder could you upload the sessions tour with Paul Masterson from Enigma in November 2003 ? All the sets that night were savage. Dave Pearce was on the line-up aswell.

Comment

i never knew you played at Eden in Ibeeeeefa

Comment

im still holding out for any of the sessions tours recorded from enigma, the Paul Masterson Set from November 2002, i live in hope of that surfacing along with any of the other sessions from enigma/ the oasis Carricmacross.

Thanks for the sets, some very nice sets in there, delighted

Comment

I'm quite sure we recorded alot of the COLOURFEST enigma sets, although the only one i posess for sure is mine.. the rest must be knocking about somewhere.. Not sure we ever did anything there aside from that broadcast? anyone remember?
                          jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Originally posted by playthatbeat View Post
                            I'm quite sure we recorded alot of the COLOURFEST enigma sets, although the only one i posess for sure is mine.. the rest must be knocking about somewhere.. Not sure we ever did anything there aside from that broadcast? anyone remember?
                            Scott Project's set is over on club eire...

NOW

Seriously! TRACKLIST for your set LOL

i can safely say ive been on to you for at least 5 years now for a tracky. Ive started it... you MUST Complete it!

1: Aphex Twin - Born Slippy(Pink Floyd v underworld remix)
                            2: Tomcraft - Brainwashed (ID Remix) It could be just played a lot faster
                            3: Nightclub - French Kiss
                            4: Benni Benasi - Satisfaction (unknown Remix)
                            5: KD Smith & Marc Tall - Praiseworthy Tunes
                            6: Unknown Artist - ID (vocal saying acid fight club??)
                            7: Unknown Artist - ID (vocal saying this is pika?)
                            8: Unknown Artist - ID
                            9: Unknown Artist - ID (Sample "From the italian Job with Michael Caine introducing people then " your only supposed to blow the door off"
                            10: Unknown Artist - ID

Comment

orite.. some corrections..

1: BROWN ACID (bootleg)
                              2: Tomcraft - Brainwashed <--- probably, i liked tomcraft..
                              3: Nightclub - French Kiss <--- never heard of it, so i doubt this is right
                              4: Benni Benasi - Satisfaction (unknown Remix) <-- think this was a bootleg again
                              5: KD Smith & Marc Tall - Praiseworthy Tunes <--- lol defo..
                              6: Unknown Artist - ID (vocal saying acid fight club??) <--- idk, might have been one of the many 'fight club' tunes..
                              7: Unknown Artist - ID (vocal saying this is pika?) <--- again IDK, would have to hear it all again
                              8: Unknown Artist - ID
                              9: Unknown Artist - ID (Sample "From the italian Job with Michael Caine introducing people then " your only supposed to blow the door off" <--- this is a thing on STAY UP FOREVER, probably one of the liberator crew, usually is..
                              10: Unknown Artist - ID

This is without hearing it.. lol.. yes, i should listen to it i suppose..

OK, also, i was reminded that the Enigma Colorfest gig was actually JOHN O'CALLAGHAN's first gig.. so the heat is on now to dig out the recordings. I'm told they DO exist.. so, they will surface, someday..
                              jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

get orrrrrffffff the staaage!

Comment

Working...
                                X