Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will do just that and thank you once again really looking forward to this

Comment

Just a headsup - because this weekend is one of those where the clocks move forward or back, there will be TWO 2ams.. The first one after Whitenoise will be a bonus reload of DJ pressure's file for this month, then SECOND 2am (the real one) will be the start of the action with Ferry..
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Lovely stuff il be tuned in anyway it will take me back to a time of waiting up/coming home for the 4am or 5am mix on 6-2-6 ..thank you

Comment

Thank you very much full set and all this time around..Last time this was broadcast on 6-2-6 it cut for the news before the last tune out of the blue..Absolutely delighted with this.

Comment

yes, it was about 65 mins long, and in the 6-2-6 days everything was 1 hour blocks, these days (in the future) we can do 4 hour blocks YAY THE FUTURE
            jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Its very handy for 2 hour sets or longer id say its great that some of the stuff from the good auld days is still floating about in the archives..I have been listening to this Ferry set all week massive thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X