No announcement yet.

Ministry 1998 & Back21993 now online...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ministry 1998 & Back21993 now online...

Just finished Upping a nice meaty MP3 of Springer Doing FRISKY! at the Ministry Of sound in London In 1998ish.. Hit the DOWNLOADS for a go..

Also, re-linked the BACKTO1993 Flick, as so many people have been moaning about where it went after the Server Relocation.. It's the same movie - jam packed with hot action from Clubs, Raves and Dives of the day.. 1992-1994, get it into your PC..
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

were is the download for this would really like to listen to that ????

Comment

is that ministry set the on u gave me on an mp3 before in newmarket?

Comment

dunno, ud have to compare them to be sure.. there were 4 or 5 recordings made at the ministry, i think 2 of them are "public"...
        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

there was a load of wierd music on that disc also lol, a bit if pavarotti and the likes

Comment

pavarotti? wow.. he is omnipresent.. i don't remember EVAR having any pav on the manor.. now Joe Dolan, that's different, everyone has some Joe somewhere, but pav, nah, not my style.

JUST ONE CORNETTO, GEEEV EET TO MEEEE, DELICIOUS ICE-A-CREAM, OVVA ITALEEEEE...
            jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

[QUOTE=playthatbeat;2346]Just finished Upping a nice meaty MP3 of Springer Doing FRISKY! at the Ministry Of sound in London In 1998ish.. Hit the DOWNLOADS for a go..

QUOTE]

i remember hearing this down shane's shop years ago, any joy with the tapetrix tapes!!!!

Comment

Ministry thread is here http://www.mrspring.info/vbulletin/s...light=ministry

Back to 1993 is here http://www.mrspring.info/vbulletin/s...ight=back+1993
                jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
                X