Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrSpring / NoSunshine

8,512KB MP3

Springtrack recorded Spring 2002.Er.. So it`s the Spring 2002 Springtrack i suppose! Long Acid Epicky thingy. Enjoy! Spread! Play! This Was my 2nd Internet-Only release.... Available here, and only here, etc.. blah..

(~8mins)

http://www.mrspring.net/downloads/au...nosUnshine.mp3
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

I know this might be a long shot but do you still have this Springer i heard this years ago on youre show and always wondered who did it...i have went back through all the playlists even to find out who made it i knew it was 2002 but couldnt find it..would much appreciate it if you still have it..if not im happy enough to have found out who made the track..thanks

Comment

yeh it was on one of thje albums i think.. let me look for it.
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Found.. sounds a bit 'slooshy' in parts - mostly the hi-hats.. 2 reasons for this, 1 - it's a low rate mp3, encoded by BLADE ENCODER - way before lame etc., and 2 - i was obsessed with using the Aphex Aural Exciter on mixes back then, so there are high harmonics that just don;t work as mp3.

ANYWAY. I found several discs full of demos from that period, and some of them are not bad at all.. I may put them out as bundles - just to remind myself that I was not shite 20 years ago..
        Attached Files
        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

thank you very much for this..really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          X