• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2008

Playlist for Springsession on 2FM.
    TX:28-06-2008
    21.00-00.00

*Japanese Popstars - Rise Of Ulysses www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=3688659585
    *Ross And Buddy Feat Nat Leonard - Why [JackindaboxDirtyDubMix] (queep org house)
    *Bobby Trenton - Outta darkness [going to 90] www.diamondrecords.it
    *goodwill and tommy trash - its a swewe thing (cr2)
    *DFuse & Hiratzka - Rock The Bass [Nosmo vs Kris B Rmx] (Lost Angeles Recordings)
    *max porcelli - on the dancefloor [original dub mix] (989 records) www.989records.com
    *loveless - found a miracle [marks house jam] (groove factory records)
    *distant soundz vs scott n leon - just reminisin [jerk n bastard dub] www.distantsoundz.com
    *altea - summer skies [nick olivetti mix] (pioneer records)
    *Francis Preve - Cabose [Original Mix] (Different Pieces) http://www.myspace.com/francispreve
    *Chris Cargo - Have to Have You [James Searles remix] (adv.)
    *twm ft carrie harrington - rock da house [kinky roland remix] (lugano records)
    *Lenny Fontana - Prove Me Wrong (Dean Newton Remix)
    *LOCO and JAM - Tickle My Bleep (adv.)
    *sander van doorn apple [orig] (doorn recordings album preview)
    *Chris de Seed vs Messler - Dexeron [Dave Schiemann Remix] (full tilt FTR006-1)
    *Josh Gabriel - AZORA (adv.) www.gabrielanddresden.com
    *Adrain West - Alive Again (adv.)
    *ali wilson & jon osbourne - Amongst It (yinyang YYR022) www.yinyangrecords.com
    *hennes & cold vs. paul webster - 2nd trip (adv.)
    *Alex Kidd vs BK - Bass Loverz Part 1 (kidfectious KF002A) www.djalexkidd.com
    *mario piu & andy asher - reflex [paco ymar & andy mix] ( drizzly driz2089) www.metempsicosi.com
    *cirez d - the journey (mouseville mouse 008)
    *smith & selway - total departure (drumcode dc41)
    *bart claesson - catch me (yakooza yak023)
    *mark knight & funkadjenda - the man with the red face (toolroom records tool040)
    *axel karakis - detection (discover dark 20)
    *gate 42 - violet (discover dark 21) www.recoverworld.com
    *viper 2 - titty twister (pps 6913/1)
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Greets from Oxegen

So.. lots happening blah blah bolggy blog mc blog. Bolg blah bolg. Also: see piccy for the fuc*ing coolest thing that happend today.. Just check out what is for sale at a stall here:Johnny Blues go Business Class!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, something worth killing yourself for. (etc.)
    Attached Files
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

while i am here..

Pan1 is the view accross the courtyard we share with the police and site offices.... note: excellent weather and happy people.
      Toadcaster is the view from where i am sitting now, with the aircon failing.
      The other one is the 2 vans here.. There are 2 other similer setups on site - 1 unmanned relay van at the rear of the dance arena, and 1 behind the green stage.. Not sure about the Main stage.. er.. i think there is alot of feeding from the areas to the 2 control stations.. yay.. etc.

Also: Added 2xm to the Radio & TV player here in REAL and WINDOWS formats.... so search for 2xm after you start it (click the testcard to the left or use the Radio & TV link above) and join it the sweaty stuff from here at Oxegen.. etc.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by playthatbeat; Sun 13-07-2008, 5:58 PM.
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Oh, incase anyone is wondering where the Archive of the 12th July weekend is, we were at Oxegen2008, and the show carried Unrelated Material such as: R.E.M. Playing live for an Hour and other such.. I cannot include this in the archive as it's totally Taking the Pi$$.. R.E.M. Were very cool about bieng broadcast, no, i mean EXTRA cool. How cool? Well, when we got the word in re: "hows about us broadcasting a bit of the set lads?" the answer was "..what, you mean it's not on air right now? - ok, sure, knock yourselves out - take as much as you like!!" - this is in contrast to the majority of the acts in the alleged DANCE arena who all moaned and bitched and refused to be recorded or broadcast... MYLO was the obvious exception, like a total Champion he was all up for going out on 2XM, and the set was grrrrrreat! Just what i needed after the onslaught of pap-rock from the other arenas.. I think i had a moment of clarity in all that bad food and pleasing up-tempo rock: I fuc*ing hate pleasing up-tempo rock. The very fact that most "paprawk" tunes come in at under 4 minutes worries me greatly. I mean, how can you get the job done in only 480seconds? IT'S A FESTIVAL LADS, WHERE'S THE 14-minute version of that tune you do? oh, and while we are here, HARDLY ANYONE GAVE THE DRUMMER SOME! What the f*ck happend? Did Kenny-G do your setlist? Anyway, enuf. I DEMAND a Prog-Rock Festival next summer, with FINES for bands that finish tracks in under 5 minutes. That will teach them.

Oh, obviously, no playlists either, unless anyone botherd to write down what went on last weekend, and can send it to me that is!!
        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Playlist for Springsession on 2FM.
          TX:19-07-2008
          21.00-00.00

*eddie thoneick - i wanna freak you [DONS vs DBN remix] (cr2 12c2082)
          *the BPA feat david byrne - toejam (southernfried)
          *Arkoss - Rise Up (Funkinyou) www.funkinyou.com/download
          *distant soundz vs scott n leon - just reminisin [jerk n bastard dub] Distant Soundz - "Soundz of Summer – Ibiza 2008 Sampler" - www.Distantsoundz.com
          *Lazy Jay - U Believe (Big & Dirty Records)
          *alex font - changes in the city (floorplay)
          *chris dines - 4th dimension [original instrumental](Sucasa Beats)
          *Chris Cargo - Have to Have You [James Searles remix]
          *mark brown - new heights [adam shaw] (cr2 cdc280)
          *Andrés Cabrera - Eternal (original mix)
          *schossow and sagstad - svamptramp [filterheadz] (oxygen records adv.) www.myspace.com/marcusschossow
          *Chaka Khan ft Mary J Blige - Disrespectful (Megafan Records)
          *twm ft carrie harrington - rock da house [kinky roland remix]
          *josh gabrial - crosstown/crosstalk (adv.) www.gabrielanddresden.com
          *Ernesto vs Bastian - Stranger In Paradise [EvsB NuTran Mix] (High Contrast Records)
          *Green Velvet - La La Land [Reuben Keeney] (adv.)
          *mauro picotto pres. daniele papini - church of nonsense (adv.)
          *Marco V & Sander van Doorn - Organic (In Charge Records) www.marcov.nl
          *oceanlab - miracle [martin roth dub] (anjunabeats anj107)
          *chainside - iwoulddie4you [filterheadz rmx] (liquid records adv.)
          *johan vermulen - infected (anjunabeats anjdee-019) www.anjunabeats.com
          *arturo silvestre - tektuyo (tech essentials vol1 tech001)
          *ferry corsten - L.E.F. (flashover flash029) www.flashoverrecordings.com
          *dazzle - backwards (dazzle's peak treat mix) (detox tox030) www.detoxrecords.nl
          *derb - my johnny (druck druck021) www.druckrecords.com
          *haze - fact (dutch master works DMW028)
          *front liner - warphole (scanntraxx special 018) www.scantraxx.com
          *axel karakasis - detection (discover dark 20) www.recoverworld.com
          *sagat - fuk dat [armand's mix] (ffrr)
          jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
          X