Clear All

• Nov 2004

==291104

Playlist for the Spring Session on 2FM.
    TX:05-11-2004
    22.00-00.00

*tuyo / uplifting (dna 342-12) www.tuyo.nl [reload]
    *stonebridge / take me away (hed kandi hedk12009p) www.hedkandi.com
    *uniting nations / out of touch (gusto pr12gus13x)
    *mauro picotto / meganite EP (alchemy alc005) www.bakerloomusic.com
    *niels van gogh / don't be afraid of tomorrow (media phs023r) www.nielsvangogh.de [lock]
    *b-vision / let's do it EP (recycled loops reloop 014)
    *matt darey / possessed? (darey products darey002) www.mattdarey.com
    *the healing rooms of sinead o'connor (white label)
    *jochen millar / vanity (free for all 7008065) www.id-t.com [happy peak]
    *hansen vs. ssa / space of happyness (label lab 5022-12) www.independentdance.com
    *2 deluxe / daywalker (x records exr002) www.excellent-records.com
    *hunter / beauty & the beat (titanic ttc023)
    *FJ project / master tune (kickin kt037) www.hitland.com
    *dj tom / the message (zentimental dmdzen015) www.a45music.de
    *derler & klitzing / hold (proceed 019 )
    *randy kaana / in silence (reset rs007) info@spinnrecords.nl
    *devo / mongoloid (virgin vs117)

Stats: 9:2 in favour - For every 2 missed calls on the "sad" line, we had 9 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

TX:12-11-2004
    22.00-00.00

*jochen millar / vanity (free for all 7008065) www.id-t.com [reload]
    *haak vs. annunaki / frenzy (a state of trance asot 029)
    *uniting nations / out of touch (gusto pr12gus13x)
    *niels van gogh / don't be afraid of tomorrow (media phs023r) www.nielsvangogh.de [happy peak]
    *avanto / the flute (electronic sauna records 001-1) www.drizzly.com [lock]
    *colourzone / infra-blue (tsunami tsusb9016)
    *dj cano / v8 (vs 017) www.resolutedistribution.com
    *radical noiz / in the music (reset wl013) +31(0)356834112
    *yakooza / needin u (overdose dmddose 131) www.overdose.de
    *alphatwins vs. siezure / rock the sure shot (blutonium blu085) www.blutonium.de
    *control / representative (MD / DJ90 md0152) www.king-records.com
    *rob acid / perfecto (acid files acid 001) www.acidfiles.de
    *pedro delgardo / metropolis (ID&T 7008075) www.tuneinn.com
    *pianoheads / distortion (incredible incrlp 3x) www.inc-redible.com

Stats: 13:2 in favour - For every 2 missed calls on the "sad" line, we had 13 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

TX:19-11-2004
    22.00-00.00

*niels van gogh / don't be afraid of tomorrow (media phs023r) www.nielsvangogh.de [reload]
    *infusion / love & imitation (deconstruction inf001xx)
    *stonebridge / take me away (hed kandi hedk12009p) www.hedkandi.com
    *jochen millar / vanity (free for all 7008065) www.id-t.com
    *avanto / the flute (electronic sauna records 001-1) www.drizzly.com [happy peak]
    *v-lock / birth of light (sound piercing spc006) www.armadamusic.nl
    *scott mac vs. big ben / strangeness (re-charge 12charge027) www.mainlinemusic.net
    *sacrilecio / bunker (md 0155) www.resolutedistribution.com
    *control / representative (MD / DJ90 md0152) www.king-records.com
    *direct vision / in route to mars (druck 009)
    *microbe / b52 (pulse records 090) +49(0)69943400-40 [lock]
    *oliver klitzing / vivil (headline 037) www.headline-records.com
    *yakooza / needin u (overdose dmddose 131) www.overdose.de
    *dj matys & D-Gor / orgasam (pulsive 023) www.pulsivemedia.com
    *tom wilson / technocat (zyx 7606R-12)

Stats: 2:1 in favour - For every 1 missed call on the "sad" line, we had 2 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

TX:26-11-2004
    22.00-00.00

*avanto / the flute (electronic sauna records 001-1) www.drizzly.com [reload]
    *jochen millar / vanity (free for all 7008065) www.id-t.com
    *wink/516 acid (ovum 165R) www.ovum-rec.com
    *niels van gogh / don't be afraid of tomorrow (media phs023r) www.nielsvangogh.de
    *dj cano / v8 (vs 017) www.resolutedistribution.com
    *airbase / pandemonium (go for it gofo04107-6) www.alphabetcity.de
    *beto cerutti / bombass (tekktonn tk021)
    *moonstone / hidden bay (everlasting-records ext008-12) info@everlasting-records.de
    *rapha / love song (druck 010)
    *sound 2 light / party people (overdose dmddose 132) www.overdose.de
    *dj matys & D-Gor / orgasam (pulsive 023) www.pulsivemedia.com
    *showtek / choruz (q-dance.nl 7008095) www.showtek.nl
    *taucher & marc vision pres. ViTa (tracid ttx2052) www.tracidtraxxx.de [happy peak]
    *pedro delgardo / metropolis (ID&T 7008075) www.tuneinn.com
    *transformer 2 / pacific symphony (profile proft366dj)

Stats: 2:1 in favour - For every 1 missed call on the "sad" line, we had 2 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

==111104

I'd like to announce that in association with the North Wicklow Guards, i today purchased my first Taxdisk for the Skyline. 442 quid for 6 months. Jesus wept. I am so stupid. how did i think this was a good idea? I did a little research, and i have discovered that the majority of Skylines get moved on my their owners, not for the expected reason, ie: bieng written off by mistake or for killing it's pilot, but for Financial reasons. By the time you make them road legal, you are too broke to fill it with petrol! Ah well, never mind, it looks great.

Now, to other business. The latest bootleg of Voyager. Yes. Indeed. I must thank everone for Texting me and emailing me the names of the 2 lads responsible, and also thank my good friends in Leeds, Liverpool and Sheffield, all of whom are convinced they know who it is, and are offering to put their windows in next time they are passing.. In fact, i`m stunned at the Amount of people that got in touch, nay, i'm touched by the stunning concern displayed!! LoL!! I did email the addy on the label, but the lack of response is, i`m afraid, a nail in the coffin for the whole thing.. one of many actually.. One respected confident commented the thing is "the laziest bootleg ever" since it`s last summer's official bootleg, at +6, with a kick and (off-key) yawning bassline slapped over it.. Yes, i have to agree.. it is a bit lazy.. but it IS an interpritation of the tune, and it's the way the lads hear it in their heads, so, lazy it may well be - it`s still valid as it`s a point of view, and as you all know, a point of view beats wanking anyday of the fu*king week! It has been pointed out to me that i am partial to chucking out the odd uncleared sample myself - and this is true.. I do it, and i do it damn well. But I don`t rip chunks of a finished tune, and stick it out there passing it off as bieng by the original artist! Never. Not even when you THINK i am. A case in point is the BOMB by the FATHEADS (the names have been changed to insult the not-so-innocent). I was asked to attempt a remake of the classic BOMB tune by a then young and wired EMI exec., on spec (meaning if it`s shite, i get nowt..), and i agreed, and sat and waited for a month for the parts to arrive - they never did! I ended up researching the tune, and digging out my copys of the records THEY sampled to do it, and remaking it from scratch. The mix, as you know, was never released officially, and instead was a Widespread Bootleg, made from the few tastemaker copys that were given to the top boys at the time.. [sidenote: we now know the first bootleg of it came from an acetate that a top jock sold on as he didn`t like it.. there are blokes that buy & sell promos in london, and they even call round to your flat once a week to get it on...] Now, here's the annoying bit. I heard back from EMI after the Booty was all over the shop, that the FATHEADS hated the mix, and didn`t want it to come out and so on, so it was dropped, and i never got paid.. The months roll by, and then 1 day i get handed a record in a shop in Dublin, printed label, import, saying "the bomb - bootleg mixes", and lo and behold, it`s another bootleg of my mixes, but this time, all cut up and edited to hell, and most disturbingly, RELEASED BY THE FATHEADS THEMSELVES. So. Those mis-informed souls decided to bootleg MY FUC*ING tune, the one i got dicked about on, and never even as much as phoned me. They have both played in dublin since, and both know exactly the score, cheeky cnuts. Sad isn`t it? But it gives me an idea of how i can scratch that itch this latest Voyager booty has created.. I _would_ ignore this all, like i do with the other bootlegs that have come and gone, but this one CLAIMS TO BE ME, and that is just one step too far. So, the FATHEADS were so miffed that i could make more out of the samples in STREETPLAYER then they could, so they got even by mutilating the mix and bootlegging it themselves, and i didn`t pretend to be them - all i did was do my thang - so what can i do to fix this mess?

* make all the parts of VOYAGER Public domain so everyone can have a go at it

* upload the new bootleg to PLAYTHATBEAT and give it away for free

* release all the mixes on an dvd .iso [dex n johnsey's, klubbheads, pete wardman, all the revisions (1.01-1.80 - about 20 mix revisions!!)]

* raise one leg and leave the country

In that exact order? Or does that seem like far too much trouble? Whatever, the SINGLE THING that keeps me upset is: they didn`t send me a copy! - and when you add the passing off of it bieng me into the equation, it becomes a minor irritation, and officially crosses into the realms of pisstaking. Lads, send me a copy by next friday, or i do all of the above, and publish your real names, home addresses, the IP range you use when on the internet, the name of the pubs you drink in, the name of the mincab firm you use most, your social security numbers, your password(s) on "BIGJUGS.NET", your REAL cock-sizes, the entire contents of your bins, _and_ i'll offer a cash reward for the first person to bring me a tuft of your hair... You may think i am kidding, and you may even attempt a similer move on me, but if you make enquirarys, you'll find i am deadly serious, and all of the above information on me is already public knowledge (except for the BIGJUGS password, which i changed last week..) and i am proud of my bin contents and nob-size, so i fear nothing! (sound of gauntlet bieng thrown down quite hard..)

==051104

TX:01-10-2004
    22.00-00.00

*svenson / the devil’s LSD (id&t 7007975) [reload]
    ******* / walking on clouds (nebula nebt9010) www.******.com
    *depeche mode / photographic (mute pl12bong34)
    *dirty vegas / walking in the sun (emi)
    *candi jay / back for me (incentive)
    *orange 6 (ID&T 7005045) www.orange-studios.com
    *electronic Battle weapon 7 (chemsdj20)
    *pro-tech / cosmic vision (pulse088)
    *dj paro & blutonium boy / floorkilla (blutonium blu083 )
    *max B grant / checkup (blutonium blu082)
    *green martian / electric fantastic (bonzai mb2004188) [happy peak]
    *double concept / one day (overdose dmddose 128) www.overdose.de
    *vadim zhukov / exit (captivating sounds cvsa015) www.armadamusic.nl
    *signum / the timelord (a state of trance asot027) www.armadamusic.nl
    *guy called gerald / voodo ray (rham 78463-12)

Stats: 1:8 in favour - For every 1 missed call on the "sad" line, we had 8 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

TX:08-10-2004
    22.00-00.00

*green martian / electric fantastic (bonzai mb2004188) [reload]
    *signum / the timelord (a state of trance asot027) www.armadamusic.nl
    *madonna / boot another day (bootleg sdfry6) [happy peak]
    *danzel / pump it up (data)
    *miss kitten / requim for a hit (novamute 12nomu138)
    *accuface / your destination (be 52 records be52010) www.be52records.de [lock]
    *airwave / last flight to gaia (bonzai)
    *pro-tech / cosmic vision (pulse088)
    *uberdruck & the crow / space (schalldruck 04) www.schalldruck-records.de
    *groove electronic / expansion (headline)
    *micheal woods / the 25th hour (white label sim001a) www.michaelwoods.co.uk
    *svenson / the devil’s LSD (id&t 7007975)
    *warmduscher vs. DJ hellraiser / devil fish (tracid traxxx ttx2051) www.tracidtraxxx.de
    *u got 2 let the music / capella (deconstruction)

Stats: 3:2 in favour - For every 2 missed calls on the "sad" line, we had 3 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

TX:15-10-2004
    22.00-00.00

*madonna / boot another day (bootleg sdfry6) [reload]
    *mutiny ft. cato / holding on (underwater cdr)
    *miss kitten / requim for a hit (novamute 12nomu138)
    *audiofreak / headnoise (whooptastic wht01) www.whoop.co.uk
    *lost witness / wait for you (nebula nebdjx063)
    *micheal woods / the 25th hour (white label sim001a) www.michaelwoods.co.uk
    *reloop / sunday morning (headline 036) www.headline-records.com
    *expansion / groove electronic (headline 035)
    *laidback luke / pass the fury (mixmash mm0002lp) www.laidbackluke.com
    *hypertraxx / dead or alive (overdose dmddose 129) www.overdose.de [happy peak]
    *derler & klitzing / my life (proceed 019) oliver@headline-records.com
    *accuface / your destination (be 52 records be52010) www.be52records.de
    *tweetwoof / teknodisko (suntec tec110)
    *uberdruck & the crow / space (schalldruck 04) www.schalldruck-records.de
    *stoneface / terminal (EDR 001) www.stoneface-terminal.de
    *marc van lynden & matys / sunrise (go for it gofo04106-6) www.alphabetcity.de
    *movin melodies / indica (hooj 44) www.hooj.com

Stats: 1:2 in favour - For every 2 missed calls on the "sad" line, we had 1 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving
    missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

TX:22-10-2004
    22.00-00.00

*hypertraxx / dead or alive (overdose dmddose 129) www.overdose.de [reload]
    *marc van lynden & matys / sunrise (go for it gofo04106-6) www.alphabetcity.de
    *uniting nations / out of touch (gusto cdr)
    *audiofreak / headnoise (whooptastic wht01) www.whoop.co.uk
    *accuface / your destination (be 52 records be52010) www.be52records.de
    *b-vision / let's do it EP (recycled loops reloop14) [happy peak]
    *stoneface / terminal (EDR 001) www.stoneface-terminal.de
    *marco v / more then a life away (cdr)
    *the hacker / green man (hacker r008) hacker_records@hotmail.com
    *scot project / l (want your love) (overdose dmddose130) www.overdose.de
    *warmduscher vs. DJ hellraiser / devil fish (tracid traxxx ttx2051) www.tracidtraxxx.de
    *controller / charger (blq 031) www.self.it
    *sol ray & dark by design / evolution (pulse 089)
    *dj tom / the message (zentamental dmdzen015) www.r45music.de
    *de'lacy / hideaway (MINISTRY OF SOUND moscd83)

Stats: 1:1 in favour - For every 1 missed call on the "sad" line, we had 1 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

TX:29-10-2004
    22.00-00.00

*b-vision / let's do it EP (recycled loops reloop14) [reload]
    *laidback luke / pass the fury (mixmash mm0002lp) www.laidbackluke.com
    *tuyo / uplifting (dna 342-12) www.tuyo.nl [happy peak]
    *matt darey / possessed? (darey products darey002) www.mattdarey.com
    *vlock / birth of light (sound piercing spc006) www.armadamusic.nl
    *randy katana / in silence remix (reset! rs007) info@spinninrecords.nl
    *dj stef and renee compo / shocking (digidance ps415-12) www.djsteff.com
    *haak pres. annunaki / frenzy (a state of trance asot029)
    *2 deluxe / daywalker (x records exr002) www.excellent-records.com
    *scot project / l (want your love) (overdose dmddose130) www.overdose.de
    *ruff / mosquito (green force gee060) www.thesaifamgroup.com
    *FP project / master tune (kickin kt037) www.hitland.com
    *mauro picotto / meganite EP (alchemy alc005) www.bakerloomusic.com
    =peel'd jurrassic special=
    *the stranglers / no more hereos (emi) (..for the man himself..)
    *the specials / stereotype (BBC peel session) (..from one of his radio sessions in 1980)
    *sid vicious / my way (virgin) (..to annoy everyone)

Stats: 11:1 in favour - For every 1 missed call on the "sad" line, we had 11 on the "happy" line. Contribute during the show leaving missed calls on 0860.700427 (happy) or 0860.700426 (sad). Happy Peaker Starts the Show Next Week

Firstly, the Radio Shows aren`t working out so well for Dial-up People, with downloading bieng their only option, er.. so much for the Multi-stream spoof in REAL ENCODER.. So, i may start including a seperate stream for Cheapskates.. Mm.. 2ndlee, That thing in the castle arklow is cancelled, for now.. And 3rd-ly, WTF happend in America? I mean,WTF? What is going to happen with 40-something percent of the lad having the hump all the time? What the f*c% is this New found Belief in GOD that the Pres. has been displaying of late? That's pretty worrying that someone with such responsibility thinks they are a messanger/instrument of an immortal/force/bloke with a beard that lives in the clouds/creator/prime mover/jimi hendrix, and have been entrusted with the job of Cleaning up the planet! In fact, that makes me very nervous indeed. People who are that stupid usually cause messes.. you know - getting their heads stuck in railings, banging their elbows on things etc.. etc.., - they Also tend to become victims of telemarketing scams, believe anything a white person tells them, and have terrible musical taste, not to mention no sense of rhythm whatsoever. Anyway, it's scary, that's all. I prefered it when we thought he was just a greedy muppet, this new stupidity twist scares me.. I know he has to put on a show for the Slug-monsters, but FFS, couldn`t he at least develop some form of secret signal he could use to reassure the non-stupid rest-of-the-world that he is in fact pandering to the slugs, and not REALLY serious about the whole "on a mission from god" thing.. Wait, i know, he can wear Raybans like the Blues Brothers!!! Excellent! Right, that's it - i am setting the height of the bar right here m8y - Sunglasses at night, or you are definatly not to be trusted. (sound of gauntlet hitting dust..) As for the Other bloke, the Ping-Pong guy - i`m sooooory man, you just look too much like that bloke off the telly who played HERMAN MUNSTER.. or that other guy you look like that means none of us can take you seriously enough to be SURE you would nuke the crap out of anyone that dared attack the Rich bit of the planet - Unlike Mr Looney-Pants (your opponant) over there, who is absolutely hatstand-madourravit (...believes he is on a mission from god you know, poor lad...) and is EXACTLY the type of bloke that might very well go right ahead and nuke a nation, or invade it and force it to eat hamburgers and watch MTV (no bad thing in fairness..) You know, the Tazmanian Devil should stand for Pres. next time round - he's Friendly, Bright, Hatstand, Kids Love him, and he'd be the Very last word in Homeland Security.. Just imagine his speaches!! Yeah baby.. Damn.. Arnie is going to be to old to be fun by the time he takes over at this rate...
    jUst plAythAtbEAt
Working...
X