Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2006

==300706

I survived the 10-days of 100+ temps and Israeli television.. Thanx to John Power For the Fillins... His Playlists are in the FORUM somewhere.. The shows are Available in the SHOWS bit..

==170706

Playlist for the Spring Session on 2FM.
    TX:15-07-2006
    21.00-00.00

*david guetta vs. the egg - walking away (gusto)
    *dynamite - loving you (cdr)
    *may - higher [pedro] (hit! cdr)
    *jesus jackson - running on sunshine [professional loosers] (southern fried)
    *zoned out - white rabbit (m2m)
    *inner city playboys - jetsetter [carey] (loaded cdr)
    *rainy dayz - sexy (little devil cdr)
    *jx - u belong 2 me (max music/media)
    *beatdropperz - changes (serie a cdr)
    *backtrax feat. michelle X - the model (cdr)
    *m.a.a.r.s. - pump up the volume (4ad)
    *that kid chris - show u love [kemist] (tr002)
    *george duke - brazillian love affair [mike perry] (archangel cdr)
    *filterheadz - bluesky happiness (love distortion ld004)
    *filo & perry - ordinary moment (vandit 057)
    *chocolate puma - always & forever [bart claessen] (positiva cdr)
    *armin - control freak (nebula cdr)
    *dennis christopher vs. tony cha cha - slut [goldy lox] (gusto pr12gus31) www.salaciousrecords.com
    *evoorg - dirty electro EP (monolizarecords mono001) www.monolizarecords.com
    *valentino kanzyani - metal cage (intec51) www.intecrecords.com
    *precursor - the navigator (2play 015) www.spinninrecords.nl
    *smith & selway - don`t turn me down (intec 49)
    *k90 - redsnapper 2006 (dataless dat005)
    *dj elof - e-lovelution [orig] (bonzai bonmu005-12)
    *m.i.k.e. - voices from the inside (club elite clel 015)
    *dumonde - tomorrow 2006 [onkel's edit] (f8t 021r) www.f8t.de
    *kamui - victory (traffic tunes tt008)
    *arizona vs. suzy solar - samurai [orig] (dedicated ded025)
    *o'callaghan & kearney - exactly [orig] (discover 22)
    *parker & hanson - let me be [karl g] (maelstrom maeltx045)
    *papillon - flower power (undiscovered records)

[CUE:taking 2 weeks off music]

==130706

TX:08/09-07-2006
    22.00-01.00

Xpedition to OXEGEN 2006 Festival @punchestown Racecourse

*ordinary boys vs. lady sov. - nine2five (polydor/b-unique)
    [set:cosmic fury]
    *david guetta vs. the egg - walking away (cr2)
    *skeewiff - wet your beak EP (jalepeno)
    *till west & dj delicious - same man (data)
    *onionz - burnin' (cr2)
    [set:justin robertson]
    [set:the who]
    *who are you?
    *the kids are alright
    *behind blue eyes
    *robbie rivera - floating (hit! cdr)
    [set:who made who]
    [set:justin robertson pt.2]
    *loleata holloway - love sensation 06 (gusto cdr)
    [set:jon carter]
    [setrimal scream]
    *suicide sally
    *kill all hippies
    *burning wheel
    [set:richard ashcroft]
    *words
    *why not nothing?
    *history

So.. A nice day was had by all - NOT! It pi$$ed rain from about 10am thru 10pm.. The longest sustained Rain felt in ireland since January.. Amazing.. Utterly amazing.. Ah well, at least the tents and enclosed areas were rammed - as they always are at these things.. Usually it`s because everyone is so malleted that they fear the sky falling on their heads, so get undercover, THIS time the sky really WAS fallin on our heads.. So, I guess you are itching to hear the fab gossip from behind the scenes aren`t you? Sadly there is very little. You will be thrilled to hear the VIP out-door arena was Completely devoid of attention, even though the music bieng played from the wigwam was excellent - so much for VIP status - it all means fu*k-all when the rain is pouring down.. A close 2nd to the teepee in the empty-courtyard was the WALTZER fairground ride, which as usual was banging out the bumpiest happiest tunes on the site, and had an audience bopping around in the mud infront of it while the crusties tortured guitars on 12 stages around it in front of 2 million tonnes of mud and wood-chippings.. Actually, the Mud wasn`t all that bad thanks to the wood-chippings in fairness - a lesson learned from the Ledgendary Mud-fight at WITLESS a few years back i guess - but it worked a treat.. I only had 55% wetness, and mild exposure, and an eye infection after my little adventure at the end of the night.. Oh, did i not tell you about the ADVENTURE? Right. 1am, everybody has gone home, and i am finished on the radio, so we shutdown the Nucleur-Power station, and Prepare the Backpacks for the 2-minute journey to the Space-Taxi.. The plan was we leave via the Staff resteraunt, accross the VIP-courtyard, through a Gate and over the the R33 Torque-master parked in the Staff Carpark - for which we had a pass (oh yes), and then after a quick Boston Creme or 2 in the mud (it would be rude not 2..) we would be off to play NIGHT DRIVER on the most confusing Road in Ireland - the Naas Dualler.. Oh yes. Sadly though, just like the Rain Fuc*ed the day, the Spaz in the Yellow Bib Messed with my Shit. "No you can't walk through here.. My boss etc.. No, sorry, It`s all shut down now (etc.)".... I protest, flashing all my ID - ID which i must add not only gives me permission to take a dump on the pope if i want, but requires any Official Present to HELP me do it if i ask!! Nah, these people were having NONE of it.. They Had Yellow Bibs, and a RADIO HANDSET (ohhhhhhh....) so this was obviously going to end up in us enuffing them and walking around them.. No, they were quite insistant.. We had to go BACK the way we came, and walk with everyone else IN THE WRONG DIRECTION IN THE DARK CARRYING EQUIPMENT IN THE MUD AND THE DARK AND THE RAIN IN THE WRONG DIRECTION IN THE DARK WITH NO IDEA WHERE WE ARE GOING. Ok, so i am turning off & on my Car alarm with my Keyfob while arguing my case and it`s BEEP can be heard in the distance - no, No difference, these people have Yellow Bibs and a Radio - that is final. So, do i REALLY want to hit this person i have never met before? Do i care that much? No, not really, I just don`t care, and i realise that this is the highlight of these poor cnuts day, they are even trembling with the adrenalin - and i`m not.. Not ever a tremor. I get more fear going for a dump after a Sanam Special Balti.. Right, we walk then, and fu*k you, and fu*k you too. So we walk, and walk and walk. We finally get tired of going in the wrong direction after about 15 minutes, and boldly step through a barrier into a clear area with tarmac, with cool-people's cars parked.. and we try to get back to the place we started in, but from the OUTSIDE of the military no-go area.. just under an HOUR after we left the Broadcast site, we arrived at the 'Liner.. And who was waiting opposite the car for their pickup (which was late..) - the REST of the RTE crew, who had walked the way we WANTED to in the first place - a dry walk of 2 mins on Tarmac, Oh, And we could SEE the tip of the link-antennas on the RTE mobile from where we stood - it was that close.. Soaked, covered in Mud (which neatly transferred itself to the skyline's interior..) and SO pi$$ed off you cannot measure it. The Lesson to be learned? The next time a person with a Yellow Dayglo Bib and a radio tells you to do something Fuc*ing stupid, Pretend they aren't there, and if they dare to touch you - Hit them - You will Thank yourself Afterwards. Yes, i know, violence is deplorable, but i have had enough of this crap. And another thing, house music sucks again.. yes, i know, it was great for a while, but i`m sick of it again now.. (etc.)

==060706

Right.. Been horribly busy last few weeks, as you may have noticed! Looks like the DIGITAL arm of Spring recordings ("spring-loaded") is about to become a reality.. iTunes and BEATPORT should carry some spring stuff by the end of the summer.. So, finally you can get some Non-Pilfered versions of your favorite spring tunes and such.. The NOT FOR SALE album has now reverted BACK to bieng a limited Double CD, with web-releases for the less-obviously stolen tunes.. (phew) I'm also going to take my first trip abroad to a hotter place then Ireland since the Incident back "then", so i`m undergoing therapy now for me nerves and so on, and everybody in the bratcave is feeling the tension..

Preperation is underway today of OXEGEN as well.. as you know the Springsession this week comes LIVE from the Festiva, saturday 10pm thruogh 1am.. the SESSIONS are in place as usual .. Right, have to box off the beer & skittles now.. Oh, and my WHO parka. (fishtail)

TX:01-07-2006
    21.00-00.00

*robbie rivera - float away [joker] (hit! cdr)
    *marc leaf vs. ralphie rosario - you used to hold me (suesse cdr)
    *joey beltram - future groove [clip]
    *inner city playboys - jetsetter [carey dub] (loaded cdr)
    *that kid chris - show you love [kemist remix] (tr0021)
    *that kid chris - feel tha vibe (digital dungeon ugdd1209)
    *james brown - funk on ah roll [bump & flex] (eagle records/inferno)
    *david guetta vs. the egg - walking away (gusto cdr)
    *lorraine - transatlantic flight [7th heaven?] (cdr)
    *ordinary boys feat. lady sovereign - nine2five (polydor b-unique)
    *leana - faith [stonebridge dub] (swedish diva cdr)
    *rainy dayz - sexy (little devil cdr)
    *cafe groove - why u wanna do me wrong? [dj pedro] (hit! cdr)
    *backtracks pres. michele x - the model [daykane] (cdr)
    *kurd mavrick - the rub [orig] (cr2)
    *above & beyond - can`t sleep (anjunabeats cdr)
    *kuffdam & plant - dream makers [orig] (vandit cdr)
    *seroya - beautiful (coldharbour recordings clhr014) www.zanrecords.com
    *mousse t. vs. the dandy warhols - horny as a dandy [lou &placido] (feverpitch 12fevdj14)
    *mike shiver & marc damon - water ripples (captured 009)
    *smith & selway - don't turn me down (intec49)
    *danjo & styles - blue woods (captivating sounds)
    *adam sheridan - solus (tsunami tsusb 9023)
    *litha - feelings that i share (solaris slrs004) www.solaris-recordings.com
    *a boy called joni - green astronauts (black hole)
    *the k-seriez - kz (k-series z)
    *oliver giacomotto - mista zeta on a UFO (techhead 004)
    *dj wag - feel it raw (traffic tunes tt007)
    *joshua ryan - pistolwhip (fragrent 011)
    jUst plAythAtbEAt
Working...
X