X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJpWpdg_nm8

haha nice 1 Springer

'Eoghan Sherlock returns to Dirty Stop Outs with a mind bending anthem, "Pulse" has received support throughout the tech dance and hard dance circle and is now forthcoming on Dirty Stop Outs. His sound has progressed since his last r...elease "Can't Sleep" and is vastly becoming a firm name on the Dirty Stop Outs label. "Pulse" is a track you just don't know what is going to happen next.

In the words of a legend that is Mr Spring "think sherlock must have either taken a bag of siberian mushrooms, or is in ANGREH mode.. This is far too unpleasent for even me.. But, i know you don't want to hear this, but, it would make for a nice minimal spooky track "

If you like your hard dance unpredictable and just huuuge this one is for you. You can expect to be able to download this mind warping anthem on Monday 28th February 2011

Some DJ's supporting this release are: Andy Richmond, Nish, SickMaN, Dj Husband, Mr Spring, John Gibbons, Dave Curtis, Johan Nilsson & More'

FUNKY whats the software behind it?

Comment

Made it with Reason 3.0 actually n a couple other bits, was an old tune I had left sittin there n went back n finished!

One for the headers haha!

Comment

TID Hype Chart - Hard Dance - 28th Feb 2011

'Pulse' in the trackitdown hype chart, shnice 1!

Comment

Working...
        X