Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profondo Rosso Parts

Parts for Profondo Rosso..

Midi file(s), type zero - has all the bits in it, they won't make a whole lot of sense to You, but trust me, each track did SOMETHING in the track... Up to You how You use the data.. heh..
    Attached Files
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Parts file, in lovely 320.. Enjoy the minimoog, the Voyetra and some other stuff..

The Vocal, if You must have it, is on the English Language Trailer (duh!) for the Movie.. Go get...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by playthatbeat; Sat 20-08-2011, 12:42 AM.
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

And as a total distraction, BEHOLD, the unreleased Dub version of Profondo Rosso..
      Attached Files
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Yuppp

Haha, Good man Springer. Now to add some vocals and claim as my own. (insert evil laugh here)

:: i second that, tho its missing the Czech vocals .. .PEACE!- bRAIN
        Last edited by brain; Sat 10-09-2011, 3:34 PM.
        Dont play dat beat

Comment

Movie

The movie 'Go get' never heard of it, link?
          Dont play dat beat

Comment

pfffffff..

nah, the movie PROFONDO ROSSO.. but in the UK it was called DEEP RED, and in the states it was called THE HATCHET MURDERS..

check it out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073582/

I have looked for the trailer in Youtube. and naturally, it's not there.. I have no idea which one has the dialogue in it, or where i got it from.. It's possible the lines are in the film, but i doubt it.. I remember being attracted to them in the first place because (as is so common with italian films of the era) the trailer contained shots and dialogue that was not in any cut of the movie i had seen!
            jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
            X