Eoghan Sherlock-Massive Ice Skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eoghan Sherlock-Massive Ice Skates

Alright shams, something a lot slower and different to my usual noise.
    See what yee think....

http://soundcloud.com/eoghan-sherloc...ck-massive-ice

Thankin you.

Ok I'll be a c**t.

This is nice at 127bpm (from this thing) Drum sounds are good.

0:29
    That rising sweep goes so high it reaches the top and folds back on itself and gives an alias frequency KEEP THAT, I love it.

1:14
    Heavy Compression right there, it ducks the fuc* outta everything that's not as loud as the kick. The "we are the music makers" sample at this point gets pulled all the way back up way too obviously after the kick roll. I'd try something here, because I *think* you want heavy compression for the rest of the tune to get the hi-hats swooshing up after the kick ducks them down effect, so this is tricky to get right at 1:14. Have a look into it?

3:02
    OMFG Sherlock's met a bird and has fallen in love! Ohhhh shiiiii!... (jokin', but I did say I'd be a c**t here

4:08
    Y U NO BASS!!?? Bass goes missing, we only just had a build so I should be in farkin china now by this part of the tune... but its lost balls!

4:47
    All back

So fuckit Sherlock, you know best - its your tune - that's what I got from listening to it. I don't play this style a music, so I could be clueless here.

Comment

Thanks very much for your feedback man, really appreciate it!....and ur witty humour haha
      Will have another look at it, break a few eggs and all that!

Cheers dude!

Comment

Alright dude,ur advice was taken onboard and had a little sit down with the track.
        Bits added, bits taken away....

http://soundcloud.com/eoghan-sherloc...ck-massive-ice

I am sick of the sound of it hahaha, let me no what u think now,

Thanks man,

Have a good wknd!

Comment

Sounds like a better mix to me. Since it's the same URL as the old one, I can't compare them for real, but yeah - I can hear the fixes - so likesay: much better mix. Start sending it to people?

Comment

Thanks man, ya for cert, every point you made. Every second you pointed out (which u did not have 2) ...I appreciated, I took note of and put down! All my other stuff is 140BPM lunacy, and have had sum very gud support from DJs......but the day u stop taking advice is the day ur a cunt.

First real go at 127 kinda groove!

For the feedback, I thank u Sir.

Comment

No Bother.

Comment

Working...
              X