• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Top 10 May 2005

eres mine

1. The Micronauts - High Rise
    2. Alloy Mental - Alloy Mental
    3. James Zabiela - Robophobia
    4. Alter Ego - Rocker (Erol Alkan Re-edit)
    5. Flash Bros. - Faith In Love
    6. Tim Deluxe - Reflections
    7. Mauro Picotto & Fergie - Funkytime
    8. Armand Van Helden - Into Your Eyes
    9. Judge Jules & Dumonde - Whats In Your Head?
    10. Jowan - Pt-78
    Last edited by Funker; Mon 02-05-2005, 6:55 PM.

mine, but not in any particular order are....

Kay D Smith & Marc Tall pres. - Praisworthy Tunes (thank you funker)
    system f - reaching your soul
    armin van buuren - burned with desire
    solarstone - solarcoaster(midway mix)
    airwave vs rising star - sunspot
    Armin van Buuren - Sunburn
    3 Fingers - Frozen Feburary (Flake Mix
    public domain - americana
    ****** - adagio for strings
    ferry corsten - right of way

Comment

jesus i couldnt even name 10 dance tunes that are out at the moment

Comment

Comment

jez lads think yev forgotten one audiobullys retake on nacey sinatra 1950s classic "bang bang",genius!some gud mixes of it you have your classic house version but i also heard marco v play a hard trance version in galway last sunday nite.

Comment

That would have been my number1 about 2months ago, im now kinda sick of it as ive overplayed it, but it is quality.. that version is by marco himself, i bet he's gutted the audio bullys got theirs released, marco made his mix befor audio bullys

Comment

well i thought i could add that one to the list for may as you put armand van heldens into your eyes in that list and i seem to remember hearing it early april also "gaffer" put in his list ******'s adagio for strings and you didnt correct him and i most definitely heard that tune last october when i heard eddie halliwell play it and i seem to remember it being released in november.is it coz im a girl that you had to correct me?not being smart just an observation

Comment

oh forgot to add i heard the reason why audiobullys got to release their version of bang bang,they got approval for it of nacey herself,maybe marco should have tried that!

Comment

When I made this thread I titled it, top 10 may 2005, YOU seem to be the only one that thinks I meant only choons released in May. I didnt correct you on anythin, I simply said I overplayed that choon and am now sick of it as its been around for ages. My number one choon is about a 2months old.. By the way.. you would have to clear the sample of NANCY no matter what, if you wanted to release it commercialy..

Comment

marco vs a bit pants really tho isnt he

Comment

ok call it a misperception on my behalf then,thought you were being smart with your reply,realise you werent now,probably being a tad over sensitive,do agree with you good tune but probably will get annoying after being released commercialy

Comment

one tune i always loved! freefall - skydive, in particular the warrior mix! and now cosmic gate have brought out a mix, heard it @ godskitchen, its unreal!

Comment

love dat tune as well!good old jan johnson on vocals!

Comment

its actually a bootleg of 'bilingual' (a choon cosmic gate had out last year) with the freefall - skydive vocal over it..

Comment

must do a search on that one......

Comment

Working...
                              X