iphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone

so what ye think?? im seriously thinking of purchasing as my mate works in apple and she can get me 27% off which brings the cost to 290.

having said that if i worked in the apple factory where she works i'd be getting one for free but thats life.

tim u surely are going to invest???? pros and con's???

pros: it's a gadget

cons: it's fucking shite..

protip: search eBay for CCS phone, or i32 CCS phone or Dual Sim phone.. there are ripoffs of the ifail out there, some with better spec!! and, THEY RUN APPLE SOFTWARE!! hahahaha look at vid:

[YOUTUBE]7g6wX82SLnU[/YOUTUBE]
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

That badboy (the i32) is a DIRECT clone of the ifail - it runs apple firmware & software, but does away with the WiFi, and introduces some SHAKE functions and SD card messing..

The p168 phone from CECT is a smaller screen, more buttons, but a near clone of the ifail - it gives you SD card support AND the abilty to have 2 sims onboard at one time! yes, i know, thats 2 sims!!!

The A380i version seems to be very much the p168 but with slight differences..

WARNING: on eBay, if something looks too good to be true, it usually is.. be prepared for a ropey product..
      Last edited by playthatbeat; Sat 22-03-2008, 5:42 PM.
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

moar

[YOUTUBE]59kFfubw2Vk[/YOUTUBE]

LoL - read the comments o.0
        Last edited by playthatbeat; Sat 22-03-2008, 5:48 PM.
        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

hiphone review

[YOUTUBE]mqYyXs1an2I[/YOUTUBE]
          jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

so the i32 phone, no wifi on it??? whats this shake stuff about???

Comment

search youtube for CECT phone, i32 phone, and so on - watch the demos..

The phones are CONFIRMED as shite, but due to their clandestine nature, removable batterry, twin-Sim and hilarious apple ripoffness, they are now OFFICIALLY the greatest phones on the planet.

protip: they also do a killer n95 clone that can run 2 Sims AT THE SAME TIME
              jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
              X