X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Torrents...

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2296236

Description:
    IN 2006, A GROUP OF FRIENDS DECIDED TO MAKE A FILM ABOUT FILESHARING... AND THROUGH THE PIRATE BAY, WE WERE COPIED AND MULTIPLIED BEYOND OUR IMAGINATIONS! TODAY THE PIRATE BAY ARE ON TRIAL AND WE ARE PROUD TO SUPPORT THEM WITH THIS SPECIAL 'TRIAL EDITION' OF STEAL THIS FILM.

STF 'TRIAL EDITION' CONTAINS UNSEEN FOOTAGE, INCLUDING BROKEP AND TIAMO PREPARING FOR THE TRIAL, AND RE-ENACTMENTS OF THEIR POLICE INTERVIEWS. IT IS A 'STEAL THIS FILM 2.5', HALFWAY BETWEEN 'PART 2' AND THE 'FINAL CUT' WE ARE SHOOTING RIGHT NOW IN STOCKHOLM @ THE TRIAL.

FOLLOWING THIS RELEASE, WE WILL BE OFFERING IRREGULAR REPORTS ON THE TRIAL, WHICH WE'LL DISTRIBUTE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR FRIENDS @ TORRENTFREAK. AS ALWAYS SHARE, REDISTRIBUTE AND REJOICE, DONATE IF YOU LIKE. WE ARE ALL ON TRIAL TODAY.

LEAGUE OF NOBLE PEERS. FEB 2009
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Well last Sundays Business Post says ALL ISPs in Ireland (and Ireland ONLY) will have to block what IRMA decide to be music sharing sites, or face legal action. IRMA have decided the first site to block is PirateBay.

More here.

Now, IRMA are gonna run down the courts to "file a court order to attempt to force other Irish internet providers to block access to the site(s)". If they can do it in this country they'll do it in the rest.

Get that while you can ladies and gents. And FFS - I want the choice to access whatever I want on the netz - This is not China.
    Last edited by ; Tue 24-02-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

i cant rememebr the last time i actually downloaded a track....

except the william orbit album lol

Comment

Working...
      X