the iPhone gives you aids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the iPhone gives you aids

Yes, we all know the iPhone sucks balls, and is for people who have no brains or souls and will go to hell, but have you noticed how USEFUL the iPhone is to the rest of us? for example - if you see someone with an iPhone, you can tell without even engaging with them that they:

1 - have too much money
    2 - don't read small print
    3 - use a pair of tongs to clean the dishes
    4 - fail at knowing when they are being ripped off by a bunch of fart-inhaling conmen
    5 - cannot recognise another stupid person

The 2 most recent iPhone gags are classy: firstly, the NEW NEW iPhone is about to be launched, enuffing all previous iPhones with it's awesome power.. The funniest thing about this is, the current userbase of iPhone lovers/bottom feeders/lamers are the target customers for this awesome upgrade. Think about it. And secondly, the Ads campaign that already has apple in the sh!t with advertising standards in 47 countries for 'omitting steps' in the demos of their stupid widgit crap (remember widgits?) has a fatal flaw.. allow me:

SMUG APPLE VOICEOVER: need to find a taxidermist in a hurry? there's an app for that!!!!

NON-iPHONE USERS OF THE WORLD: yeah, it's called fuc*ing GOOGLE you twat
    End of.

REMEMBER IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WITH AN iPHONE RUN AWAY OR THEY WILL GIVE YOU AIDS OF THE FACE
    Last edited by playthatbeat; Tue 28-04-2009, 11:01 AM.
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

ha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AID OF TEH FEZ FUCKIN HILARIOUS

End of.

REMEMBER IF YOU SEE SOMEONE WITH AN iPHONE RUN AWAY OR THEY WILL GIVE YOU AIDS OF THE FACE
    [/QUOTE]
    ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

Hahaha how humorous!......my old nokia fone is a trendy relic, with bits falling off it....it just keeps on givin! It is a hero, fact!

Comment

Nokia till i die!

fuck fancy phones!

Comment

Nokia Rawkx

Nokia FTW message too short error so i better fill er out some more what do you want from ME ?
          ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

oh god not more of this FTW shite

Comment

Wat the fuck is FTW?

Comment

For teh win!

As in. something that is totally fkinggoldballfreakingawesome is. For The Win! (FTW)

Comment

Oh dear. eeeeeeeenuf!

Comment

lol sherlock.. i suspect you have an iPhone hidden somewhere in your past... or maybe you have been secretly seeing one on the sly? I HOPE YOU REALISE THAT USING iPHONES MAKES BABY JESUS CRY!!!!!!!!
                    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

every time a bell rings a iphone gets fucked off a wall

Comment

Typical iPhone user:
                        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
                        X