Fuc*ing iTunes again..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuc*ing iTunes again..

I got a funky email from [name dj] today, piping on that his/her 'podcast' is regularly in the top 10 at iTunes.. I couldn't find any evidance of this, but i did find this:

iTunes Podcast Top 10 Rankings Explained
    chriskzoo.blogspot.com — According to Adam Curry's 7/23 Daily Source Code, the iTunes Podcast top 10 is not based on the number of subscriptions a podcast has, but rather on the number of new subscribers in the past 24 hours. This explains why podcasts such as our favorites Diggnation and TWiT can rocket to the top of the charts...
    Now, next time someone claims they are in the top-10, ask then how they managed it..
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

hahahahahaha

Comment

Can't stress dis Enuff

Der really is one and only one Podcast that is really worth listening to and it's DanceDepartment 538 form the Netherlands you get an hour of upfront all genres of about half an hour then you get either a half hour of record check or a mix form some of the biggest names in dance & Some good DJ's aswell hehehe
      ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

Pfft podcasts

di.fm is all you need.

I only turn on the internet radio twice a week

Tommy And Hector on I-radio, fridays from 4-7

Mr. Spring

Comment

Pffft Podcasts are downloadable to play whenever & Wherever you are. . . and

Yeah if you hear something you like you can replay as much as you want & twice a week is that all. . . Pffft just think of how much more music your depriving yourself of and Yeah Di.fm kickass no doubt
          Last edited by Armer; Fri 19-06-2009, 12:19 PM.
          ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

lol, well I have the radio on in the car and I spend ALOT of time in the car But other than that, its di and the listed shows

Comment

Working...
            X