• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeoIP getting better

New location tool here, but this one's scary accurate :0

meh, was nowhere near me when i checked

Comment

Lucky you coz u still have room for misbehviour... for me it found the city and the local area of the city and it was 100% right. As PlayThatBeat would say: BAAAAAAWWWLL!

Comment

big brother is watching your every move and dont you think you're anonymous in any level anymore, mobile phones, cctv, all internet traffic filtered for key words,

i'm off to get my RFID chip in, laters

Comment

Its about 6 mile askew It sayin Leixlip I'm In Ballyer Bud MILeees Off ! ! !
          ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

Ok then fark it. Freaked me out a bit at the time but that's just me (ip).

========
            @XL-R8 - man there ain't no such thing as privacy in this day & age - proxies, tor, whatever are all bendable - sheeeit I gave up my right to a private life in 2005 when PlayThatBeat gave me a mobile

Comment

yeah its 20 miles out for me also. Says Cork but i Live in Mallow, Mighty Mighty Mallow

Comment

picked me for being exactly in AIT, Athlone, but picked the wrong location on the map by about 5 miles

Comment

Originally posted by Rikand View Post
                  picked me for being exactly in AIT, Athlone, but picked the wrong location on the map by about 5 miles
                  It seems to be that exact tool Bebo uses for the "Who visited my Page" thingy.

that also is never correct.

Comment

Working...
                  X