A COMPLETE ALL-INCLUSIVE 15W TRANSMITTER PACKAGE FOR YOUR PC

WHAT'S INCLUDED?
    - PCIMAX 2007+ LPFM
    - 500W GP antenna
    - 10m H-155 coaxial cable with connectors
    - 15W FM amplifier/booster
    - Mains power supply for the 15W amplifier

Range:
    15-20Km max, this depends a lot on terrain configuration and especially the location of the antenna.

What is PCI MAX 2007?
    PCI MAX 2007+ is a computer card that will change the way you listen to your MP3's or other audio via PC. It will effectively change your PC into a stereo FM radio station, it is a small digital FM transmitter in a form of a PCI PC card. You will be able to play your audio files (CD, wav, MP3, real audio etc.) from your PC through radio waves directly to your household radio receiver in the next room, in the living room, across your yard, in whole block of flats....or for the entire village/small city. You need just an ordinary radio receiver to receive your signal. The included software lets you set the frequency and the output power. You can either service your living room, garden or an entire community. Get rid of those pesky cables!

ALL FOR 419.99EUR

shippins / tax is cheap also

MORE SEE HERE

watching Decade Of Dance: An Irish Fairytale

Thats a case of pimp my pc. Fukin excellent idea for one who just wants a hassle free to piss comreg off big time. Same site has a dvbT transmitter. Only 8 k.
    I AM A UFO

Comment

I cannot stress how awesome this is.. It also explains the recent explosion in QRP stations on FM..

i do want.. oh yes.
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

BCI tho

and what IS the script regarding illegality here? Can the BCI and other gov agencies still exercise their right to shut you down no matter what?

Way to go is place the card in a hot dock quick removal PCI slot for the hammering at the door.

Yank and chuck = no TX equipment found and u get to tell them "this is a pre production suite! Leave NAO!!"

But am I right in thinking they can still shut u down if they want? With luck public sector cuts might be enough to make em not arsed enough to bother.

Comment

Originally posted by AS400XL View Post
          and what IS the script regarding illegality here? Can the BCI and other gov agencies still exercise their right to shut you down no matter what?

Way to go is place the card in a hot dock quick removal PCI slot for the hammering at the door.

Yank and chuck = no TX equipment found and u get to tell them "this is a pre production suite! Leave NAO!!"

But am I right in thinking they can still shut u down if they want? With luck public sector cuts might be enough to make em not arsed enough to bother.
          Yeh if somebody wanted to do this keep out of Dublin, Limit the range so it will only cross a few towns and be on the safe side, broadcast only twice a week. Change the station name, Comreg have to start a new case each time this happens. Safe?

Last edited by ; Fri 16-04-2010, 7:36 PM. Reason: Duh - i hit the wrong button :/
          watching Decade Of Dance: An Irish Fairytale

Comment

Originally posted by arn0 View Post
            Yeh if somebody wanted to do this keep out of Dublin, Limit the range so it will only cross a few towns and be on the safe side, broadcast only twice a week. Change the station name, Comreg have to start a new case each time this happens. Safe?

I'd like to see the actual law on this, might be some loophole or technicality. This is a PC, not a transmitter, however i've a bad feeling the law would just say shit like "transmission equipment" in the same way if you have a VCR that can tune into TV stations but don't have a TV on the house you still need a TV licence. Fuck em. I'll look into it.
            Last edited by ; Fri 16-04-2010, 7:37 PM.

Comment

very cool, i want also, could i get it working of the newly acquired gfs windows laptop?

1gb ram in it only

Comment

I don't think so XL-R8, the card needs a full PCI slot, don't think you can fix into a laptop, u need a PC motherboard with room afaik :/

Comment

well my mate was offering me his tower a while back, might just see of the offer still stands. is a basic enough hp jobby.

I am really excited about this, never thought I'd find a tranny and say "where have you been all my life?"

will defo be looking into this, new station name every 2 weeks,

any more ideas on keeping ahead of the game, suppose ya can move around handy now lol

Comment

right, plans are in place for a purchase of one of these asap, sweet

Comment

Working...
                    X