commodore 64 revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• commodore 64 revival

OK, need to check out the Sid thread for the various hoops we have jumped thru' on the c=64 front lately..

but, as well as the 2 flash carts i now own for the commie, there appears to be a really nice cheaper alternative that emulates the c=64 disk drive.. ebay has them for £40, they plug in and pretend to be a floppy drive using SD cards as media.. this is the seller's ebay thingy: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dwightspea...id=p4340.l2562

looks like a nice solution.. have to say the ALIENFLASH is irritating with it's horrible windows loader and USB nonsense. i have had no desire to use it since the initial day playing.. and the INFINITY sits untouched also for some strange reason. Yes, i know i'll get to using the INFINITY sooner then i well the ALIENFLASH, as it has a cartridge passthru on the back of it, and i guess i can use it with the mssiah cart etc.

anyway..

c-64 does rock, in a nostalgic sort of way.. doesn't have the same wonder as the ZX spectrum, but it defo has the win in the discovery stakes.

jUst plAythAtbEAt
Working...
X