nova raided..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nova raided..

apparently Nova Dublin was radied today.. comreg got the lot.. rig, studio gear, link etc..

our sympathies to cisco and crew..
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

thats a shame, they raided 2 stations in cork in the last 3 weeks.. comwreck more like!

Comment

i wonder who has been bleating to Conreg to make them so active lately?
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

well kiss fm had a huge audience with 13-20 year olds all the time and a lot of the older people 2 and the story is is that the lads from red fm didnt like it at all so they got the lads in! so the story goes anyway

Comment

Capital 90.3 forced to close as well due to threats to premises owner,

Comment

well, i think this bieng ireland, nobody does ANYTHING without someone getting on thier case to do so..

i can confirm that at 17.00hrs today, dublin was 100% pirate/hobby-radio free for the first time since records began.. (we estimate 1976 is a safe bet)

This is very very very sad indeed. I almost had to listen to a licenced station today.. but luckily, there was a 3m lift on, so i enjoyed a german station in the gap between the old NOVA frequency and some station playing a funeral march, or something, for a whole 90 seconds.. nice ads.. i need a flugelhorn.
            jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

i THINK ministry are still on after 6 on very low power

not 100% sure on that tho

Comment

goddamn i hope so.. and i spoke to mr nova during the week, he's pretty bruised battered and sore.. the way to go is definatly nighttime and weekends - traditionally the non-money-making portions of the radio schedual.. i reckon one can keep a very low profile just doing weekends and so on..

think about it, what chief executive of a licenced station, or comreg employee even turns on a radio after 5pm on a friday? it`s a bit difficult to take offence to something you cannot see or hear
                jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Ministry are still on around 93 evenings always some nice trance retro, missing nova though no dance fix during the days damm you comrug.

Comment

93 in the evenings you say... well that is a relief.. as you know, if the FM band is completey without Hobby Activity, It heals up..
                    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
                    X