GEAR: The WASP (EDP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEAR: The WASP (EDP)

Check out this Profile for ELECTRONIC DREAM PLANT (EDP) who made the world's cheapest & nastiest Synth - THE WASP.

A digital / analogue hybrid, it cost very little, and did equally little, but did it in a unique way.. It was made of Plastic, had a membrane keyboard, and actually sounded like an insect!

Today, a WASP will set You back 350 lids Minimum, with the WASP DELUXE fetching 600+ in mint condition.. Incredible, but proof that a unique SOUND is valued above functionality..

To read: Click on the thumbnail to fill the screen, then click on it again to enlarge it, or right-click & select OPEN IMAGE or SAVE IMAGE or SAVE IMAGE AS..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by playthatbeat; Wed 02-12-2009, 12:40 PM.
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

AND THEY'RE BLACK N YELLOW ! ! !

An Amazin little machine that drones N Moans heard it in action, Dave - Angry Wasp - Nice N Angrreeeeh posted in tunes section for your amusement n abusement
    ♪♫♪♫ NoT fOr ArMeR ♪♫♪♫

Comment

Here's one on ebay at the time of posting.. lol 500 sterling starting bid.. lol i lol'd.
      Attached Files
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Spotted over Xmas 2009 - a WASP with a missing knob, but with a flightcase in the 'horse' market in Camden, London for (get this) 700 sterling!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. go fu*k yourself.
        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

I had to post this - WHAT a tosser - 2 grand for a wasp? that means my OSCar was worth 12,000euro. yeh right.

lads/lassies - throw rocks at people like this.
          Attached Files
          jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
          X