http://rapidshare.com/files/42743609...e_19-10-02.mp3

Belter From Ferry..

Katana Vs. Mark Norman - Dulce vita
    Mark Norman - Faith
    Jas Van Houten - Heaven's Gate
    Capetown - Pitstop
    Gouryella - Ligaya
    Eon - Pocket Damage
    Oliver Lieb - Subsonik (Filterheadz mix)
    Ferry Corsten - Punk (Original Mix)
    Plastic Boy - Silver Bath

Enjoy

ahh nice.. saved.. only came across Tsunami #1 last week, great stuff, a I FEEL LOVE cover kinda..
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Listenin to it now......loooovely!

Comment

Is there anybody on here that could re-upload this please, been looking for it for years

Comment

Originally posted by Carload View Post
          Is there anybody on here that could re-upload this please, been looking for it for years

Bump I lost this set when my computer crashed..anybody have it to reupload

Comment

ahh rapidshare.. how it melted into infinity and took all our hookey shit with it

can't find that godskitchen one so far, it's somewhere, er, like everything.

but here's one from 5 years later: http://fboom.me/file/d7c8bf0eab1ac/F...rstenMAY07.mp3
            jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Thanks m trying to recover it myself from the pieces I have left from my drive on my computer if i find it il post it. Hope you do likewise..thanks for the other set going to download now and listen

Comment

Bump this anybody have it..i lost my only copy hoping someone out there has a copy

Comment

I have scanned the Database of 2fm/Late Night Sessions DAT recordings (pre 2009) and this is what is in the catalogue:

3420 HiFi Ireland, Ferry Corsten (Part 1) 06.08.2006
                  3421 HIFi Ireland, Ferry Corsten (Part 2) 06.08.2006
                  1737 Eurodance 99 (Part 6), Ferry Corsten and DJ Hell ??.??.1999
                  616 Creamfields, Ferry Corstan 31.08.2002
                  604 God's Kitchen, Ferry Corsten, Point 19.10.2002
                  565 God's Kitchen, Ferry and Armin 10.03.2003
                  544 God's Kitchen, Ferry Corsten and Armin van Buuren 29.11.2003
                  28276 Planet Love, Ferry Costen ??.??.????
                  28253 Planet Love '08, Ferry Corsten 16.02.2008
                  28228 Planet Love '07, Ferry Corsten ??.??.20

There may be other recordings that were made d2d (no tapes) but they are in another catalogue.

If You want me to play one of these out on a bank holiday or something, let me know..
                  jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

604 God's Kitchen, Ferry Corsten, Point 19.10.2002

Its on there id be delighted if you could do this please and thank you

Comment

Right so, i'll use it on the bank holiday end of this month
                      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Massive thank you il be tuned in i really appreciate it

Comment

actually, the bank holiday is the 2nd last week of this month (OCt 21) - but i will run this and some other cool stuff We have been collecting on the w/e of the 30th October 2021. It should be available to LISTEN BACK to for some time after the broadcast.. We are STILL on the Sky satellite system, in the RADIO channels, or on FREESAT, so You can always set it to record
                          jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Im so grateful for this i will be tuned in and thank you for the info when it will be on..im really looking forward to it.

Comment

This is on as part of Saturday night's LATE NIGHT SESSIONS. Best set Your SKY box to record 2fm from 2am to 6am, as the LISTEN BACK service at 2fm has been having audio quality issues :/

RTE2fm can be found in the RADIO channels of all SKY, NTL, Virgin Media and FREESAT systems.
                              jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Working...
                              X