• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI: Late Night Sessions 12/13/14 September 2015

Fri 11/Sat 12

02.00 L.A.W.

www.soundcloud.com/weareLAWdjs

1. A001 - Gyno (Mord Records)

2. Niereich & Xhei - Vrill (AFU Limited)

3. Abori - Hector /Israel Toledo Remix (Darknet)

4. Mynude - 4TFour / Takaaki Itoh Remix (Genesa)

5. KMRT & Fedeckx - Apophis (Voxnox)

6. Hector Oaks - Stone Storage (KEY Vinyl)

7. TWR72 - Reflect / Developer Remix (Float Records)

8. Xhei - Done (Newrhythmic)

9. Massimo Iannece - The Turn / VSK remix (Photon)

10. Alhek - Blume01 (Cirque Du Minimaliste)

11. Drone Division -DD0X 47 (Distorted Perception)

12. Mr. Jones - Reversible (The Public Stand)

13. Dax J - Kill False Prophets (EarToGround)

14. DJ Emerson & Angel Costa - EXAG /Paul Birken Remix (Illegal Alien Records)

15. Worx - Mephistopheles (Shout Records)

Reach out to L.A.W. at www.facebook.com/weareLAWdjs

03.00 AM:FM #025

www.clr.net

Chris comments on this episode: This AM/FM is the third hour of my 5h set that I played at Concrete in Paris on Sunday August 9th. It was a daytime party and I started to play at 3 pm. I finished just shortly after 8 pm, before Dustin Zahn took over with an amazing live set. Over the past 5 years the Techno scene in Paris has developed remarkably. Concrete and the Weather Festival play an essential role in this development and the scene is very vibrant and open-minded. People are having a blast and are really open to whatever you play, as long as you play from your heart and have loads of fun while doing so. It was my third time playing on this great boat on the Seine, and I always enjoy the special atmosphere of this venue. Due to the fact that the DJ booth is right at the end of the dance floor, you are very close to everyone, which creates a certain intimacy between you and the crowd. Although I have to say that my mixing might have been off a little here and there, I chose to bring you this full 5h set, because it was just so much fun. The crowd and I really went on a journey together and I ended up playing quite a few old tracks I haven't played for a while. Touring in summer and especially in August tends to be physically pretty demanding, with all the festivals and odd club days and nights. Only in the first 2 weeks of August I have been playing about 12 gigs and Paris was gig number 7 in that series. It definitely does get exhausting at some point, but that is also the point where you enter this mode in which you start to think less and just do. And as far as I believe, this is always helpful, especially when it comes to music. Like I said before, it may not be the most perfectly mixed set I have ever played, but it was a lot of fun and quite a unique ride, so that I am more than happy to share this one with you. Hope you enjoy listening to it!

04.00 Solid Steel

www.ninjatune.net

Feat: Mixmaster Morris https://www.mixcloud.com/mixmastermorris 

Sat 12/Sun 13

21.55 Springsession

www.mrspring.net

00.00 Whitenoise #506

www.daveclarke.com

Bangkok - Automat

Radical User Interfaces - Cygnus

Freak flag (Black Asteroid Remix) - Adrian Adonis

Caligyne - Mord 021

Arise - Scalameriya & VSK

Deby (Steve Stoll Remix) - Mslwte

The Defiler (Sawf Remix) - Martyn Hare

Conquest Of Darkness - Umwelt

Fallow - Pip Williams

Weather Wash - Mazzula

Explosion Diagram - Der Zyklus

Colonized - Error beauty

Voices Around  - Automat

Download this show now from RTÉ - http://www.rte.ie/radio1/podcast/podcast_whitenoise.xml

Subscribe FREE with iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/rte-dave-clarkes-white-noise/id505578675

01.00 Sunil Sharpe

www.sunilsharpe.com

This month Sunil helps celebrate ten years of Dublin techno night Technotic.

Started by Adam Kelly, Technotic has operated from 2005-2015, with past international guests including James Ruskin, Bas Mooy, Grovskopa, DJ Boss, Joton, DJ Baeks, Casual Violence, Kike Pravda, Michealangelo, Mike Stern, Charlton, Carlos Rios, Systemic and many more. Regular guest and Dublin techno pioneer Jon Hussey steps up for hour one with a first class selection that includes tracks from Post Scriptum, Blawan, Henning Barr, Markus Suckut, Adam Kelly and more.

Featured in hour two is a ten years of Technotic mix, put together by its founder Adam Kelly. A longtime supporter of the hard, industrial techno sound, Adam's mix is another fine example of his flair and feel for this music. While celebrating ten years of Technotic, September 25th will also celebrate the life of Adam Kelly, who sadly passed away recently. A huge lineup has been assembled for Technotic's 10th birthday, that takes place at Dublin's Hangar venue: https://www.facebook.com/events/1007416236005019/

03.00 AM:FM #026

www.clr.net

This AM/FM features the third hour of Chris' 5hr set at Concrete in Paris on Sunday August 9th.

04.00 Solid Steel

www.solidsteel.net

Feat: DK, Ju Ju & Jordash DK www.jujujordash.com

Sun 13/ Mon 14

01.00 Corsten's Countdown #428

www.ferrycorsten.com

01. David Tort feat. Alex Lark - In The Midnight Hour [HoTL]

02. Faithless - Salva Mea 2.0 (Above & Beyond Remix) [Anjunabeats]

03. Listenbee – Save Me (Ferry Corsten Fix) [Sony]

04. Silversun Pickups - Panic Switch (Blake Jarrell Remix) [White]

05. Alex Kunnari - Lifter (Alex Kunnari & Sean Mathews Remix) [Black Hole Recordings]

06. Dave Pearce & Ben Hennessy - So Damn Beautiful [Delirium]

07. Maarten De Jong - Blue Bird [Flashover Trance]

08. 4 Strings - In Our Hearts [Amsterdam Trance Records]

09. Marcus Schössow ft Royalties STHLM - Lionheart (Dimension Remix) [Armada Trice]

CORSTEN'S COUNTDOWN TOP 3

10. Jacob van Hage - Drift [Flashover Progressive House] [#3]

11. Morvan - Fly Away [Infrasonic Progressive] [#2]

12. Ferry Corsten presents Gouryella - Anahera [Flashover Recordings] [#1] HATTRICK [4x]!

02.00 Mainstage #273

www.wandwmusic.com

01. twoloud & Qulinez - Perfection

02. Oliver Heldens vs Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade (HI-LO Edit)

03. Smash of the Week: Zaxx - Guess Who

04. Axwell Ingrosso - Sun Is Shining (W&W Remix)

05. Sebjak & Matt Nash ft. Eric Turner - Fire Higher

06. Noisecontrollers - Only You

07. Borgeous & Ryos - Machi

08. Bali Bandits - Need Someone

09. Sandro Silva & Thomas Newson - Vandals

10. Jack & Jordan - Somebody

11. Kryder & Dave Winnel - Apache

12. Martin Garrix Vs. Matisse & Sadko - Dragon (ANGEMI Bootleg)

13. Michael Woods - Easy Tiger

14. 2 souls - fossil

15. Fort Minor - Where d You Go (Maestro Harrell Remix)

16. Andrew Rayel & Mark Sixma - Chased

17. Ben Gold - Interstate

18. MakJ & Thomas Newson - Black (Wildstylez Remix)

Get the podcast now: http://podcast.wandwmusic.nl/get.php?web=wandw_mainstage_podcast-2015-09-06-78430.m4a

jUst plAythAtbEAt
Working...
X