Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring@Frisky! (13031998)

63,765KB MP3.

Recorded at the MINISTRY OF SOUND in London One Friday Night in March 1998, for the "Frisky" night.. This was only the 2nd time i'd played there, and the "jelly" decks & 15000000k Monitor ( - Yes, the System in the DJ booth was better then most club's main PA!!) Kinda threw me a bit..You can hear i really had trouble locking in my mixes! I just couldn`t handle the monitor setup - and i hadn`t much choice BUT to use it, as the main PA sorta drowned out my HEADPHONES! Messy. Very Messy. This was also one of the only 3 nights ever I had friends from Home with me Playing Abroad, so i spent a good while cleaning up puke and Finding Missing people thanks to the M.O.S.'s military-grade Hospitality that saw nobody stuck for a drink... It`s a miracle they ever asked me back actually. I think my Guests drank more then my fee. It was fun in fairness, but after that night i never used monitors again.. This explains why i usually turn the monitor speakers to face the crowd when i play out, if i can. Er.. i guess.

(about 68mins)

http://www.mrspring.net/downloads/sh...sky_130398.mp3
    jUst plAythAtbEAt
Working...
X