26-Aug-07

00.00 Hot Chip k7
    01.00 DJ MEK
    02.00 LEXICON AVENUE
    03.00 oc
    04.00 Think Toy

[Friday nite repeat : Hot chip / inigo munster / pyschonavigation]
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

And is that a new set from the one like DJ Mek?

If yes, then I'll set up the timer here, coz I'm off to the Notting Hill Carnival, back Monday night.

Comment

I'm back! It was -=so=- good! Channel One Sound System (not the band, you idiot) blew the arse outta the tri-phase an the RedStripe was nonstop.

RootsAndCulture!

Comment

I`ll see your notting hill, and raise you an edinburgh fringe-festival bender featuring RICH HALL who is from Montana dont you know...

Oh, and we stood behind Jason Byrne in the Q for the plane.. He isnt funny in Queues. Unlike Alexi Sayle, who is consistantly funny, even in Queues.

Oh OK, then, carnival sounds like a winnar....

ALSO: t`was a new mek set.. You'll have to waits till the repeat
        jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Originally posted by playthatbeat View Post
          I`ll see your notting hill, and raise you an edinburgh fringe-festival bender featuring RICH HALL who is from Montana dont you know...

Oh, and we stood behind Jason Byrne in the Q for the plane.. He isnt funny in Queues. Unlike Alexi Sayle, who is consistantly funny, even in Queues.

Oh OK, then, carnival sounds like a winnar....

ALSO: t`was a new mek set.. You'll have to waits till the repeat

Pants on the new Mek set. I'll go hunting.

Raise me an edinburgh fringe-festival bender, eh? Grrrrrrrr.
          Naaah! I *never* fell in with the lit crowd and AFAIK, they don't wake you up with sub test tones at 11am as they warm up the sound systems from 5Hz thru 200 in ten second bursts.
          No standing waves from 18 sound systems rattlin 'bout the streets at the fringe now.

Comment

Working...
          X