....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • H3lx
    10010000 00111100 0011110
    • Apr 2005
    • 330

    #46
    that boards a load of me bollox this past 2 years anyway

    Comment

    • estelle
      Crew
      • Jul 2005
      • 28

      #47
      Im afraid u is right, never said a truer word, I may have to defect to C-ie, godammit...

      Comment

      • H3lx
        10010000 00111100 0011110
        • Apr 2005
        • 330

        #48
        cie's gone a bit shit as well to be honest

        you headin to ep next week?

        Comment

        • estelle
          Crew
          • Jul 2005
          • 28

          #49
          Im all sorted to go, got the cash and everything but the mates I wanna go are broke, might have to make the best of a bad situation, godammit I missed ~Mylo and Armand Van Helden as well could the summer be any more of a disaster ?

          Comment

          • H3lx
            10010000 00111100 0011110
            • Apr 2005
            • 330

            #50
            fuck them

            go

            best lineup ever

            mylos pants anyway tho

            Comment

            • estelle
              Crew
              • Jul 2005
              • 28

              #51
              God, U can swear proper here? Nice one...

              Yes, me thinks I will go anyway cos I cant miss this as well as Oakenfold in Spirit... I must start checkin that website, ... I like Mylo , his stuff is cute {I'm sure he'd lurve to hear THAT description} anyway... I'll brave it and go it alone, Im sure Ill find some more daoine to go along before the week is out !-)

              Comment

              • H3lx
                10010000 00111100 0011110
                • Apr 2005
                • 330

                #52
                if ye wanna bail down alone im headin down friday with a good few heads, and stragglers are more than welcome to buzz along

                we'll be there aboot 6 on friday evening methinks

                youre welcome if ye wanna head in with us anyway, too good a lineup to let pass due to lack of sensible mates with taste in music

                Comment

                • estelle
                  Crew
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 28

                  #53
                  Well thanks for the offer H3lx, I think Ill take u up on that, but I think we dont get there till saturday... We'll discuss this later, Hopefully!

                  Comment

                  • H3lx
                    10010000 00111100 0011110
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 330

                    #54
                    cool beans

                    Comment

                    • estelle
                      Crew
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 28

                      #55
                      I dont think I'll make it there afterall, i'll be too wrecked on the sunday to enjoy it cos i'm still tired, but thanks for your kind offer anyway... !-)

                      Comment

                      • H3lx
                        10010000 00111100 0011110
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 330

                        #56
                        youre fucking insane

                        Comment

                        • estelle
                          Crew
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 28

                          #57
                          i know, somebody has to be...

                          Comment

                          • Daz
                            shagging small animals
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 150

                            #58
                            aye..not a truer word spoken estelle..

                            Comment

                            • estelle
                              Crew
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 28

                              #59
                              Good thing one of us is honest anyway yeah?!

                              Comment

                              • H3lx
                                10010000 00111100 0011110
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 330

                                #60
                                ah estelle, ye missed out on the best weekend for a long long long time girl

                                Comment

                                Working...