IM sure you know by now that thats how i roll haha.
Actually aint been that drunk in a long time. The lack of Cider ment that i had to drink vodka..... Thats something i can safely say i wont be drinkin again for a very long time! lol
Escapefest!
Collapse
X
-
Oh man, the roads were plotting against all of us - my trip to McDonalds in the blanch took 90 mins, and turned into a KFC. Roads are THE DEVILS WORK I SAY.
Also: was an epic bit of eyeballing, and i thought the 'loose' attitude of the security & Gardai made it more fun then fear..
Shame about the trancy arena.. I guess trance can safely be put to bed now.. Does this prove it has finally dissapeared up it's own arsehole? I mean, the crowd for cosmic gate was SINFULL, yet they were awesoem.. While my phonevids of the same time in the Hard tent show it to be STUFFED TO THE GILLS..
Also: Jas, you get the golden mallet award, for being outstandingly drunk, yet happyLeave a comment:
-
good to meet ye!
i was messy alright lol we missed the turn off on the motorway to go southbound and we ended up in croke park hahLeave a comment:
-
Good Times
Oooo Lawdy Lads i think i may have over done it slightly on the day in question . . . But still Was Nice to finally get to meet ye Rikand & Jas and scot P has an awesome Remix Of Zombie Nation . . . . . . Get it into YA ! ! !Leave a comment:
-
you tool AS!
Even I was at it! it was a moment of epic proportions
good day all in all.
Few people got burst open in the hard tent when Scot Project was on, so I fecked off back into the Home Tent for Agnelli and Nelson. Absolutely miserable crowd, which is a pity cause Nelson played a good set. Cosmic gate were savage though, Scot Project was jiving behind me and all and I fecked off straight after they were finished.
Jason you were messy and then you had the nerve to say every other person there was messy? lolLeave a comment:
-
yup. all going well so far. bk so far is the most impressive.. were in the main/hard tent recording.. all good.. no rain, no scraps, enuf ppl to make a good party........ in kfc in blanch. twitter me bolix. biting into mah burger now etc...Leave a comment:
-
I havent been to one of these things in about 3 years, how much cash should I bring? Still get a burger and chips for under 20 euros ?
Leave a comment:
-
Also: looks like i'm gonna record the HARD tent from 2pm - so starting with webbo..
It makes more sense to me, as i can roll from 2pm till closedown there and get some great stuff for the SESSIONS that we might otherwise not cover.. I really would like to do the HOME tent too, but 'cos i'm pushed, i have to go for what has best value for the SESSIONS. If You think about it, The trancy side of things is well covered by JOC and FERRY CORSTEN, so...Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I'll be leaving Athlone around 9 am, should take me about 2 hours to get up there tops. Are we sharing phone numbers or is everyone just too scared of the government and hackerz to share out phone numbers ? All the cool people will get a pm from me in a minute with my number in it
-edit-
If I missed any of the cool people, pm me , lol
Last edited by Rikand; Wed 29-07-2009, 10:36 PM.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: