Escapefest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • reggie
    replied
    Absolutely 100% true, dj unch or whatever is definitely said man in said picture going into said court with self promoting said t-shirt. But remember, crime does'nt pay!

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    Originally posted by playthatbeat
    Oh Lawdy! Stabbage? Well, i didn't see/hear of any serious incidents in the (gutter) press, so it must not have been a very serious stabbage. Sure, knife-crime is all the rage nowdays, all the kids are doing it.. It's now almost as cool as smoking, although i say ALMOST, as nothing is as awesome as smoking. Except maybe drinking and driving WHILE smoking, thats pretty damn hardcore cool.
    twas one of those security guys that were standing behind you when you were on told me.

    Leave a comment:


  • playthatbeat
    replied
    Oh Lawdy! Stabbage? Well, i didn't see/hear of any serious incidents in the (gutter) press, so it must not have been a very serious stabbage. Sure, knife-crime is all the rage nowdays, all the kids are doing it.. It's now almost as cool as smoking, although i say ALMOST, as nothing is as awesome as smoking. Except maybe drinking and driving WHILE smoking, thats pretty damn hardcore cool.

    Leave a comment:


  • OldSkoolKing
    replied
    Originally posted by Rikand
    Also, rumor going around the DJ Unch was Alan "Fatpuss" Bradley

    Just typed in dj Unch onto Youtube and the name alan is all over the comments on some sad video,from gangster turn oldskool dj?? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Rikand
    replied
    Also, rumor going around the DJ Unch was Alan "Fatpuss" Bradley

    Leave a comment:


  • Rikand
    replied
    btw Tim, I must have been right out of it when I was telling you I didnt see Schossow. He played for a good solid hour and I didnt even realise I was loving his set. I guess I just never noticed the Preach/Schossow changeover and in my haze of loving the choons didnt spot the completely different looking DJ, lol

    Leave a comment:


  • XL-R8
    replied
    there was a photo in the star in the run up to the gig (7/10 days b4?) of a couple of gangsters wearing t-shirts advertising escapefest going in to one of the big courts in dubland on a 2 million €'s robbery charge, 2 boys were smiling away to the camera man on the way in and were looking for legal aid inside even tho one of them had recently bought a €70k + bmw

    nobody seen it?
    Last edited by XL-R8; Thu 06-08-2009, 3:30 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    Originally posted by XL-R8
    sounds like most had a good time, usual moans on some sites but sure ya cant win them all

    was talkin to a state solicitor at a bbq over the weekend who had seen the photo in the star (we had a great laugh at the cheek of it like)
    What photo?

    Leave a comment:


  • XL-R8
    replied
    sounds like most had a good time, usual moans on some sites but sure ya cant win them all

    was talkin to a state solicitor at a bbq over the weekend who had seen the photo in the star (we had a great laugh at the cheek of it like)
    Last edited by XL-R8; Tue 04-08-2009, 6:50 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    Originally posted by Rikand
    Actually Jason, I think you may have inadvertedly burst someone open in the hard tent. I saw you lunge into some randomer at one stage and 5 seconds later his face was pumping blood.

    but yeah, During scot project I saw a few people get burst open and decided i was getting out of there and went down and checked out Neal Scarborough and Timmy and tommy in gravity and then back into A&N and Cosmic. Much more sedate in those places, much less knackers!

    stabbed, I am not surprised considering the dodgy heads that were in there
    Ah, I remember that, my mate got a slap and i pulled him out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rikand
    replied
    Actually Jason, I think you may have inadvertedly burst someone open in the hard tent. I saw you lunge into some randomer at one stage and 5 seconds later his face was pumping blood.

    but yeah, During scot project I saw a few people get burst open and decided i was getting out of there and went down and checked out Neal Scarborough and Timmy and tommy in gravity and then back into A&N and Cosmic. Much more sedate in those places, much less knackers!

    stabbed, I am not surprised considering the dodgy heads that were in there

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    bad habbit of taking my cloths off when im langers on vodka, Less of the vodka me thinks! haha

    In other news, It appears there was a few "Altercations"

    I remember one of the security telling me someone was stabbed earlier in the day in the hard arena.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armer
    replied
    Shit Dude thas messed up ! ! !

    Whats this now ! ! ! !

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    Originally posted by Rikand
    Yeah, if you make me touch your arse ever again jason, I'm going to have to kill you. or make me look at your balls. that too was also unpleasant.
    hahahahaahaa

    Leave a comment:


  • Rikand
    replied
    Yeah, if you make me touch your arse ever again jason, I'm going to have to kill you. or make me look at your balls. that too was also unpleasant.

    Leave a comment:

Working...