Escapefest!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rikand
    replied
    Either that's the most epic first post in history or someones just eaten a whole bag of Rowntrees Randoms!

    Leave a comment:


  • Baynes
    replied
    Happy Days

    Hey Springer looking forward to hearing your set dude!

    Ill be there as I've got 48 hours off from the world, man.

    I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle,

    I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all day & night,

    Then lose the plot on some sort of dancefloor.

    The free radicals inside me are freakin', dude!

    This weekend I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper,

    I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man.

    We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did,

    The thing is anything could happen Saturday, you know?

    It could be the best night of our lives.

    I've got a mere 200 quid in my back burner -

    I'm gonna wax the lot, man!

    The Milky Bars are on me! Yeah Boy!
    Last edited by Baynes; Wed 29-07-2009, 12:06 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    fuck knows, im gonna take a sleeping tablet around 8pm friday evening anyway lol nice and fresh!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deedo08
    replied
    ???

    Wat time is kick off?

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    what time are ye hittin it? im leaving mallow at 7am DISASTER

    Leave a comment:


  • Deedo08
    replied
    Ha

    U are well down the pecking order springer do u no wat time dat set is at??
    Which tent...eh maby the 1 ur in from Preach on-wards...

    Rite r we meetin up r wat??? Oh springer put my name on the door for the V.I.P if ya can...

    Leave a comment:


  • playthatbeat
    replied
    Mmm.. can only really afford to record 1 stage.. Which one do we want???

    Also: thats shite billing for me.. Like who the fu*k is JORDAN SUCKLEY? Not sure i'm happy. In fact, i'm NOT happy. Let it be said.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by playthatbeat; Tue 28-07-2009, 10:32 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    Originally posted by Deedo08
    Is springer playin?
    he sure is!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deedo08
    replied
    Hmm

    Is springer playin?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rikand
    replied
    Looks good, I think I have my entire day planned out looking at that. There better not be any changes in lineup or stuff


    I'll be heading up on my own, so if any of you kids want to drop me a phone number so I can arrange to meet ye somewhere once inside, that'd be a bit savage

    Leave a comment:


  • Armer
    replied
    Lineups PLus Time tableish type yoke

    Leave a comment:


  • Rikand
    replied
    me ticket arrived in the post this morning, so I'll definitely be there now

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonmcareedj
    replied
    ole!

    lets do it folks

    Leave a comment:


  • arn0
    replied
    ah jasus count me in!

    Leave a comment:


  • Deedo08
    replied
    Oh

    Springer if ya want a hand workin at fatboyslim im ur man...

    Leave a comment:

Working...