ole

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jasonmcareedj
    funk off!
    • Apr 2005
    • 1007

    #1

    ole

    sorry for running off tonight, hd to have atug
  • Rikand
    Fancy a Pint?
    • Apr 2008
    • 329

    #2
    I'm sure the folks in the chat were heartbroken!

    To make up for it, you're buying the first round down at escape

    Comment

    • jasonmcareedj
      funk off!
      • Apr 2005
      • 1007

      #3
      i was very drunk typing that last night lol

      Comment

      • Deedo08
        On The Firm
        • Mar 2008
        • 193

        #4
        Rite...I need a favour

        Rite im assuming this topic is finished so il jus put dis here...

        I need a bit of a favour from any1 whos on bebo..I jus need ya's 2 vote 4 me on a poll on my page if ya's have a minute...If i hav'nt added ya's link>>>

        Jus vote 4 me no wise cracks....Cheers.
        Dont play dat beat

        Comment

        • jasonmcareedj
          funk off!
          • Apr 2005
          • 1007

          #5
          i voted for ya, that does not mean i want to see ya runnign around in shorts!

          Comment

          • Deedo08
            On The Firm
            • Mar 2008
            • 193

            #6
            Lol

            Hahaha...Why u sayin der is sumtin wrong wit me runnin rnd in a pair of shorts haha.....

            Cheers 4 the vote tho...
            Dont play dat beat

            Comment

            Working...