FAO SPRINGER/ ANY1 THAT WORKS IN 2FM?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funker
    On The Firm
    • Apr 2005
    • 239

    #16
    No it aint really. I won um on the 22of April, thats THREE MONTHS AGO!!!! I emailed info@2fm.ie but thats prob jus a waste o time, like it is postin up ere.

    Comment

    • jasonmcareedj
      funk off!
      • Apr 2005
      • 1007

      #17
      mail nikki hayes, her addy is on her profile on the 2fm site. she is always good to write back. bad buzz. where is springer?

      Comment

      • Daz
        shagging small animals
        • Apr 2005
        • 150

        #18
        was talking to tim bout it..he sent power on a text but springy has nothing to do with it...

        also..why email nikki hayes..?

        Comment

        • Funker
          On The Firm
          • Apr 2005
          • 239

          #19
          Sound man Daz.. much appreciated! I know its notten to do wit Tim but I didnt know who else to ask.. Power doesnt come on this board so.. Is there any point in ringing 2fm's 1850 number dya think or will I jus wait 2see wat power says

          Comment

          • Daz
            shagging small animals
            • Apr 2005
            • 150

            #20
            lol..sure he'll come through...hopefully

            Comment

            • jasonmcareedj
              funk off!
              • Apr 2005
              • 1007

              #21
              id keep hounding them! ring the 1850 number! fair is fair like!

              Comment

              • H3lx
                10010000 00111100 0011110
                • Apr 2005
                • 330

                #22
                surely by law they have to honour it anyway?

                Comment

                • Funker
                  On The Firm
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 239

                  #23
                  Ya thats what I was thinkin as well, I jus hope they weren't sent out an lost in the post Although John did say that someone wud be in contact with me a few days after I won em an no1 did. I think Ill jus ring the fkn station 2moro

                  Comment

                  • Ricer
                    On The Firm
                    • May 2005
                    • 155

                    #24
                    Check your PM

                    Comment

                    Working...