RHYTHM FM [20 November 1994]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHYTHM FM [20 November 1994]

OK, so the story was.. The Dept. of buzzkill had been lurking outside Gary Sunset`s mam`s house in the party van for like, a month.. So , in a fully sensible move for the time, Gary Pulled SUNSET 106 off the air, and hid in the Box room till they went away, speaking to nobody. Then, after the time had passed properly, he awoke from his paranoid hell, and Re-opend SUNSET, except with a much lower Profile, and a different name. No Rigs on Mountainsides, no signal heard in Belfast, no drive-by shootings etc. etc., the New station was to be called RHYTHM. And here it is, as it was. There were Quite a few Rhythm FMs, but this was the first one, the one that followed SUNSET, almost immediatly.

Link here>>> [click]

Again, i have no Idea what i was thinking at the time. I am reminded how lucky i am to have lived through those times, and so on...
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Would love to hear this.

Remember the jar you had to stick 2 quid into?

I was on before El Mar on - I think - Saturday afternoons. Great station.

When I clicky it no downloady.

Dead link?

Comment

Link works.. check ur clicking!!

right-click link, select SAVE AS..
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Ah look what I did.

I just right clicked it into a new tab in Firefox thinking it would DL that way.

Cheers

DL'ing now

Comment

Aaaahh yesssss

I forgot how lovely Gary had this audio sounding - he called it the "Optibert"?

you're not liking the mic tho' there Tim lol

cheers for upload

Comment

Working...
          X