Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night sessions sets

Hi all,
    just wondering is it possible to get recordings(online or otherwise) of any of the old late night sessions sets, or are they gone forever?? Theres a few excellent sets from up and coming irish dj's back around 2001-03 that i had recorded but the tapes have been long lost unfortunately, would be great to get them again.

Shane

they all exist somewhere!!! name the sets you want, someone is bound to have it and can Rapidshare or whatever it for you..
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

i have aj gibson 2002
      paul van dyk 2003 planet love
      Ferry Corsten first ever Godskitchen at the point in oct 02

do u want

Comment

@eggman, apoligies for the late reply, i've been travelling the last few months and was very much on the checking emails in net cafes and hostels kinda buzz, no forum action for the last while. Those sets would be brilliant if you wouldn't mind, would love to get as much of the old stuff as possible stored and backed up digitally and permanately, i've lost way to many old gems similar to those to carnivorous car head-unit tape players and tea leaves over the years!

@playthatbeat, ill get a list up asap

Comment

Here's a list of what i'd love to get, some have been directly copied from the late night sessions list, ill throw up whatever more come to mind as they appear...

Sessions tour castlebar, 2000,

29-Dec-00 Tony O'leary / red box music awards set from al Gibbs,

11-May-01 Jay Pigeon & Dj orbit.. Temple Crypt recording /. Christian Hornbostel,

20-Jul-01 LAYO AND BUSHWHACKA from Creamfields/ SESSIONS GALWAY / Ronan (Tone def),

15-Feb-02 James Zabeila - Cream / JON CARTER / Psychonavagation ( Keith Downey),

8-Jun-01 SOLID STEEL SHOW / Gleave Dobbin ,

21-Dec-01 Pete Heller / 2fm recording SESSIONS IN LETTERKENNY

29-Jun-02 SOL RAY / MARK JOHNSON - DJ COMP RUNNER UP / JAY AHERN,

4-Jan-02 SOUL JAZZ RECORDS SHOW 5 - (M DRIVE) / Gary Lynch,

4-May-02 SessionsTour BOY GEORGE - Tramore / PAUL CONROY / NEW ALUMINISTS / Solid steel MARCH PART 3/4 ,

8-Jun-02 NAT MONDAY / BRIAN COADY / Jim Carroll,

22-Jun-02 JAMES ZABEILA LIVE SHOW / MICKY RODDY / SOLID STEEL APRIL PT 2,

Any of the above would be great to get, but anything from the era 99-04 would be brilliant, especially late night sessions stuff, so if anyone has anything they'd like to share then go ahead and post it up, it'd be much appreciated.
          A few beer tokens via paypal in the offering for anyone that gets a few of the above list uploaded or found!

Comment

Bump! Anyone got these? Still beer tokens sitting in my paypal account for anyone that can help!

Shane

Comment

i have a shitload of sessions in crates in storage.. as 10 years goes past for them, i'll have to start digging them out.. of COARSE i have no idea what i have exactly, but the bad news i am learning is alot of things on tapes (DAT and 1/4 inch and Hi8) are NOT WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE as people fuc*ing erased them to reuse them!!! Others are disintigrating - especially things recorded in LP mode - this LP stuff really is fragile, and where a normal hi-rate recording will play back with a glitch or 2, LongPlay recordings are destroyed by errors, lossing long passages to drrring-dutdutdut...

Soon, soon we will ALL be unamployed, and then i will have the time to get all this stuff out..
              jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

AJ Gibson 2fm may 2002

right guys heres Aj Gibson from 2002

http://www.mediafire.com/file/av9vsd...j%20gibson.mp3

Enjoy

Comment

MARIO PIU / From 2FM Speakeasy Sessions

anyone out there have this would be a belter

Comment

Ferry Corsten Live At Godskitchen 19-10-02

http://rapidshare.com/files/42743609...e_19-10-02.mp3

Nice Set from the very 1st Godskitchen In Ireland
                    Enjoy

Comment

Nice one eggman thanks a million for those!

Comment

Originally posted by playthatbeat View Post
                        i have a shitload of sessions in crates in storage.. as 10 years goes past for them, i'll have to start digging them out.. of COARSE i have no idea what i have exactly, but the bad news i am learning is alot of things on tapes (DAT and 1/4 inch and Hi8) are NOT WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE as people fuc*ing erased them to reuse them!!! Others are disintigrating - especially things recorded in LP mode - this LP stuff really is fragile, and where a normal hi-rate recording will play back with a glitch or 2, LongPlay recordings are destroyed by errors, lossing long passages to drrring-dutdutdut...

Soon, soon we will ALL be unamployed, and then i will have the time to get all this stuff out..

Don't worry, I'll re-employ you for a few weeks to get in under the stairs and start sorting all those crates out!

How old in general are most of those recordings? Such a shame that people would erase a tape etc just for reuse, it's like tearing a page out of a book just to use it to jot something down ffs.

I might have a easy request for you, its not on my previous list, but would you have the Slacker mix that was broadcast on 2fm roughly around november 2004? Been searching for it everywhere and it seems pretty much nonexistant online, and my tape recording has been long chewed up sadly.

Comment

Working...
                        X