90s tune using fax machine sample?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90s tune using fax machine sample?

I've been looking for a tune ID for years now.

From the mid-90s. It used to be played on Dublin pirate stations all the time.

It contained a sample of a fax machine type sound

It is defo not "Fax You" by "KK System" or "Burning Vinyl"
    "Fax Me Up"

I thnik Mr. Spring might have had something to do with it but
    I can't be sure.

Cheers

mmm.. there was a spring thing called SYNC OR SWIM in the late 90's that had a diallup modem in the middle of it alright, but it was a heavy swirly thing, not really pirate radio fodder TBH..

sure it was a fax machine? with a 'fax' theme? cos there were a good few mobile phone and telephone things over the years..
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Originally posted by playthatbeat View Post
      mmm.. there was a spring thing called SYNC OR SWIM in the late 90's that had a diallup modem in the middle of it alright, but it was a heavy swirly thing, not really pirate radio fodder TBH..

sure it was a fax machine? with a 'fax' theme? cos there were a good few mobile phone and telephone things over the years..
      I say fax machine but that's what it sounded like. Maybe not a direct sample, but a beat stylized to sound like one, if that makes sense.

"be de beep beep" something like that - I know that's a bit thin but I have nothing else to go on.

Does anyone know where I can find these tracks to listen to and maybe pay for a download?

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Working...
      X