Ormonde 03-04-94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ormonde 03-04-94

Vidio diary (i *think* made by SiNSiN who did the visuals..) of the Notorious 1st Gig at THE ORMONDE CENTRE on Ormonde Quay in Dublin..

The Night Clashed with the EUROVISION that was on at the point that night.. so afterwards O'connell bridge was carnage with Ravers wandering into stuffed/pished eurocrap casualtys Comical.. Well, it WOULD have been comical if it wern`t for the fact that we were RIPPED OFF that night.. The Takings (which were rather large) were lifted as we played.. Nice huh? First Gig for the Band, First Night of the Venue - Totally exellent vibe, and the money walks..

(sigh)

This was also the First and LAST time i used the Apple MAC for Music. The soundchecks went fine, but when the place filled, and the sweat started to pour off the walls, the Monitor Packed in. If i hadn`t had booted it and loaded everything up and knew the keyboard shortcuts.. the set would have been 1/2 as long, and there would have been LONG gaps between the tunes. Hah. Never again.

Anyway, here's the clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXa53gBLBWw and there is no sound, except for a very faint bit during the performance part, where you can hear mark ask about "france?" and hear the riff from RINGSEND under the hiss..

There are ALOT of young & familier faces in there.. If you were there, get ready for a fright!!!!!
    jUst plAythAtbEAt
Working...
X