TUNE OF THE WEEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUNE OF THE WEEK

TOT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA, mine for this week is Koala - 'Imagine' (Cuba)
    its the first track on the marco v 10/10/2004 essential mix! some tune

Valentino Kanzyani - Neuva York

Comment

Fuck it while im at it..why not! came across this white label!

Unknown-Voodoo people

Yip the name of the track says it all, u no what its basically gona sound like

Comment

steve lawler - out at night (nathan fake remix)

Comment

Originally posted by Funker
          Valentino Kanzyani - Neuva York
          lovin dis track at d moment 2...played it on d show last week...nice.

fave track dis week tho is either that or the king unique mix of chable+bonnici-ride......lovin it...
          For gig listings and other relatively useless information about the life and times of yours truly:

www.djdashka.com
          www.soundcloud.com/dashka

Comment

lovin dis track at d moment 2...played it on d show last week...nice.

fave track dis week tho is either that or the king unique mix of chable+bonnici-ride......lovin it...
            Im lovin that rmx of Chable+bonnici also, check out king Uniques rmx of Planet Funk - Stop me. . pure FiLtH!!! Wat show do u do???

Comment

Do a general 'bosh/techno/trance/bits of anything that'll annoy d piss out of d neighbours' show aka 'The Bigroom Sessions' on sub87.7fm in Cork.
              And 'chud' show on tech94.8,but pretty much every1 else on dat show plays deep house,so i love pissin dem off by lashin in sum dirty filthy bosh......mwa mwa mwa mwa(evil laugh...)

Bin lovin' king unique sice i heard sugarhigh!!
              Speakin of which,ne1 got a copy dey wanna sell for a handsome profit??
              Last edited by Dashka; Wed 22-06-2005, 11:15 PM.
              For gig listings and other relatively useless information about the life and times of yours truly:

www.djdashka.com

Comment

Thats the boy................

Comment

I live in Cork, neva heard o that station.. mus check u out, when do u be on???

Comment

sub's only bin up bout a month r so...bit of an underground station.
                    b on every thursday nite on sub,and wed afternoons wit tech.(bosh in d afternoon....sweeeeet...)

www.djdashka.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dashka
                      .(bosh in d afternoon....sweeeeet...)
                      Haha.....Dashka a.k.a Eddie Halliwell

Comment

tune of this week o mine..... ****** - dallas 4pm!

Comment

Nick Rowland-H2O ..nice tune! (tidy) dont really like the flip tho, hard trancer with the usual craic ya no urself!

Comment

Lovin Phil Kieran V Funk D'Void-lost in Belfast...B side is terribly weird+strange,but sounds lethal when it pans from speaker to speaker,so kinda like dat 2....

www.djdashka.com

Comment

im listening to mario piu - bass control on magik 7. class tune! thats mine this week

Comment

Working...
                              X