CHOON OF THE WEEK TIME AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHOON OF THE WEEK TIME AGAIN

Mine is 'Patrick Skoog - Desolation (Valentino Kanzyani Remix)' Lovin Valentino's stuff at present

Just heard that Funker, its nice mate, bop that fucken head! Mine this week is Paul Janes-something special on (hard as funk)

And Jay thought this mite intrest u seein as ur the trance head here,tho id say u have all the tunes already, some oldies but goodies! Just released 2day by Ferry Corsten..Best of System F & Gouryella on (purple eye)

Comment

Cool, its bouncy, notten much to it like. Im gonna do a wee mix of all this shit an post it up sometime soon watch this space

Comment

Was thinkin of postin up a bit of a mix meself, not sure tho, dosn seem to be much if any hard house/ hard techno heads! wudn interest any1!

Comment

Now u wont get anywhere wit that attitude now will u? Presuming u do wanna go somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlock
            hard house/ hard techno heads!
            please, for the love of all that is holy, NEVER use hard house and techno in the same sentence again

lol

Comment

lol The Helix has proven my point! Funny stuff! Funker sham of course i do, n ive a quality attitude, am actually sendin off my tracks this week across the water Waaaheeeey Fuck it we'l see wat happens, was on the fone to a couple people durin the week who are interested in hearin them!

And Helix dont be postin in the choon of the week area without a pass...which wud be ur tune of the week!! ..Ul never make moderator wit messin like that...yal be second rate scum 4ever like the rest of us hahaha lol etc!!

Comment

A track doin d rounds with meself at d moment is d jupiter ace pres J.A. Teknixx mix of fatboy slim-mi bebe masoquista!!!Jus does sumtin 4 me....arouses me i suppose u could say....
                For gig listings and other relatively useless information about the life and times of yours truly:

www.djdashka.com
                www.soundcloud.com/dashka

Comment

I think the X-Press 2 mix is the shit!!

Comment

X-press 2 mix is pretty lethal alrite, but the other mix jus does sumtin 4 me....fits nicely wit sum bosh
                    For gig listings and other relatively useless information about the life and times of yours truly:

www.djdashka.com
                    www.soundcloud.com/dashka

Comment

Originally posted by Sherlock
                      And Helix dont be postin in the choon of the week area without a pass...which wud be ur tune of the week!!
                      ah sure i havent bought a tune in nearly 2 years now man lol

Comment

Good man Helix, u production wizzard! u must have a couple of cdj's sham...or u just usin ableton, fucken showboatin motherfucker hahahaha Im dyin 4a go of that,u can only have so much fun with the djm, and when u fuck around wit it u can do a bit,gud buzz

Comment

aye tis a laptop, ableton and a djm for me at the moment

Comment

Harry potter Helix lol, must get holda that shit! A freebie of course,as always haha!

Comment

limewires yer only man for software of questionable origin

of course buy it if you use it a lot

(and have money)

Comment

Working...
                              X