On th' burn atm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On th' burn atm...

This is like an office site when the builders ran outta money. I can't finish this one off.

Plan: leave it alone for a few days, come back to it with fresh ears.

Now - I need opinions for what to throw in to this. Clip Follows. -=AS=-
    Attached Files

same again, only drop that chord down the scale to something moodyier and lower, then maybe a nice break of kickdrum and a 'nearly' noise, then back to the same chords as previously used, only more of them with less big and moar stabby, but not too much or ul fag it up, and then back to the beats for the outro, signified by one ENORMOUS chord-of-doom..

mmmmm...
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

WAIT! i have it!! how about a nice big blast of whitenoise?

EVERYBODY liek teh whitenoiz in fairness.. it's the electro equiv of a snare roll!!!!
      jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

K, at some point the stab chord blasts for the doom angle and cross-mods itself from the patch into a noise wave which in turn goes off on it's own pattern... so it morphs into it and becomes new riff/part....

...maybe...

right I'll have a look at 2am or so (teh best code is written at 3am I say) Tks!

Comment

well, as discussed in the chatroom 2 saturdays ago - re: swing, this has the CORRECT offsets in place, and sounds fluid.. so thats half the battle.. can't wait to hear a finished version...

also: how are you getting on with the k5000? made any good organ sounds lol!!!
          jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Hmmmyeaaah.... the swing is somewhere between 16ths and strict 24ths, so not 16T or even 32T... I liked the bounce

The K5000? - Man! I ain't even had time to power the thing up due to these quantum equations... (e.g. (and this is also chatroom related from last week ;) I worked out there were 2,498,935,912,921,176,078,573.6869400971 photons per second per square meter that reach the Earth in that 680W light)... know what I mean?

See I noticed a pattern over the last 2 years: every time .edu starts up a new distraction magically appears - Sept 2007: Gentoo, Jan 2008: C++, Sept 2008: Free/NetBSD, Jan 2009: Kawai K5000 - so this time I can't afford another sh1t-attack come xams - *Howeva* - the last thing I'm gonna do when I get to play with that box is generate common-or-garden-awwgan sounds ourravih'!

Comment

Working...
            X