fao funker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fao funker

happnen man, what was the name of the mix of alter ego - rocker????? your inbox is full by the way

Erol Alkans Disco Re-edit!!!

Comment

greatfull as always ken!

Comment

No Problemo!!

Comment

got the tune and what a tune it is, it plays at 130bpm on the traktor dj studio, i fink it soundes better @ 136bpm..... mental tune anyway!

Comment

eres a few others to check out that are along the same lines, coburn - we interrupt this programme and roman flugel - gehts noch (fergie also played this on sunday )

Comment

lol, dont know what the fuck i was thinkin askin him to play robert manos - before its all gone , and him playing damn near techno lol...no wonder the whore laughed @ me.

think i may have already hit the reply button, but sure here goes.

Comment

gehts noch i remember and i think i remember the coburn tune also, but rocker is some tune! ha ha ill be obsessed with it for the next few weeks!

Comment

Lads,I need sum help!!!!One tune's bin buggin me since sunday!!!heard it played 3 times in gk arena,and don't know what it woz!!!

Had a very fred baker/mike push snare,and the break was incredibly slow percussion that slowly got faster and faster,and then the beats startes kickin in bit by bit,and eventually let rip!!!!A fukkin stormer if ever there was one!!!HEEELP!!!!
                  For gig listings and other relatively useless information about the life and times of yours truly:

www.djdashka.com
                  www.soundcloud.com/dashka

Comment

Red Alliance - 'Deeper' ??? Follow up to Dark Alliance - Genetic.. both by fred baker!!

Comment

Working...
                    X