my production gear :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my production gear :)

pic below of part 1 of my production gear containing 24" i mac, akai mpk61 midi control keyboard and 2 x mackie mr8's

allen & heath xone 4d and akai apc40 in transit

running reason 4, logic 8 and soon to be using ableton 8

some serious sounds coming from me room already, cant wait to have all the gear and get stuck in proper like
    Attached Files

Mm i see that Xone 4d has 20 inputs on it to USB.. So it could act like a monster soundcard for the plugging in of stuff, and stuff.. Interesting..

The Akai looks all buttony..

Post when you get them cooking.. Looks very virtual!
    jUst plAythAtbEAt

Comment

Will stick something up today

Comment

hmmm

The akai is probably the best value for money midi controller in the market.
        Its an amazing piece of kit.

Comment

it is certainly some piece of kit, still wrapping my uneducated head around it and am finding surprises every day, read the manuals too and they helped greatly

will post up something soon cos have to make a tune through logic for school

Comment

Here, your missing THE essential piece of gear. Wheres you 8-track cart recorder ?
            .. nice setup anyhow. I must do same series of pics.
            I AM A UFO

Comment

I must say the apc40 is some piece of kit, makin me think hard about the xone 4d, might be monies better spent on a small multichannel desk for we hate djs and an amp for me p.a. that just arrived this morning. Wish I knew someone who had a xone so could try b4 I buy

Comment

Working...
              X